Chapter 03

Jasmine's POV

Today is my first day and I'm very excited, no ecstatic because this is my dream job.

I wake up as my alarm went off and I quickly hopped off the bed. I looked at the time in my nokia phone and Rush to the bathroom as it was already 7:30 and my work starts at 8:30.

Yes, my phone is not i-phone thingy and besides I only used it for calls and text. I do have social media but I don't use them much often and I have like ten followers.

It took me 10 minutes to finish and quickly changed Into a professional clothes.

I buy myself a new clothes on the thrift store since Its not very expensive, plus the clothes there are not bad

I buy myself a new clothes on the thrift store since Its not very expensive, plus the clothes there are not bad. I wear brown topped and a black jeans and my watch so even if I'm not rich I look like one. I put on black boots and look myself In the mirror I look like rich.

Heh! Assuming ass

I grabbed my phone and put it on my bag. I got out of my room and went to our kitchen that connected to our tiny living room and saw mom and marshmallow.

Mom is making pancakes and it looks really yummy. I'm hungry but I'm going to be late if I eat. I Walk to them and give them a kiss on the cheeks.

"Bye, my lovely family!" I yelled as I reach the door. "Bye! Love you and wait your breakfast!" I hear mom before closing the door and I saw her run to me. "I'll just get something on my way there I'm going to be late I have to Walk for ten minutes" I said And she nodded.

Althea and I is working in the same company but it's a big difference since she always go where lena is.

As I was walking I look at my phone and it reads, it's already 8:26

Oh. No! I run fast good thing my boots is not a heels or else I have been kissing on the ground.

I reach the outside of company and I look at my phone as I enter and it's already 8:29 I quickly run to the elevator and tap the last floor. But before the elevator close a hand stop it and enter the most attractive man I have ever laid my eyes on. He was wearing a black suit and his black tie has a red stripe. He was wearing a Rolex watch. he's like a walking building for his 6'6 height and I look like a mushroom in my 5'6 height.

I know I'm tall but he's just like a walking building. When I look into his eyes he was looking at me. No staring right into my soul. And his wearing that hot, sexy, and beautiful Smirk on his ridiculously hot piece of meat and sexy face of his.

He caught your ass..... And stop eyes fucking him

Oh! Shut up already!

My subconscious mock me.

I looked down and like a flush tomato on this situation. "Good morning si-" but before I could finished my sentence the elevator ding and I sigh in relief as to save me in this embarrassing situation.