Step brother

(in this story, jungkook is older than jennie)

moans, skin slapping, sucking, and more moans. these are the only things that you can hear in the jungkook's room. you most probably know what's happening right now but, let the two step siblings, jennie and jungkook, in their perspectives share what happened and how they ended up in this sticky situation.

ten years ago, miss kim and mister jeon married. you might wonder what happened to their 'significant others' well, they didn't have any. they were those typical playboys and playgirls. unfortunately, they both got people pregnant.

mister jeon had to take jungkook because his parents forced him to. knowing that the word may spread. after taking the boy, they killed the woman mister jeon married.

miss kim also had to take jennie. but, for her story, jennie's biological father or the man that miss kim had a one night stand with died.

a eight years later, miss kim's parents, as well as mister jeon's parents met and became the closest of friends. both families also learned about the children's stories so they decided to force mister jeon and miss kim to marry. this wasn't a problem for the two at all since they were secretly dating right after their parents met.

going back to ten years ago. the two eight year olds, jungkook and jennie, met. you might think that their relationship is the type where in they don't talk and just tease each other but no. they adored each other before as siblings, or so they thought. they loved each other to the point they would use their last penny to buy the other's want, even if it were to be useless. they would give their favorite dish away, untouched, when the other is hungry, even if they ate their share already.

the two were inseprable while growing up, they even share their rooms while being eighteen years old. they thought it was normal since they were close. their parents even fought with them and telling them that they can have their own rooms since their mansion has lots of gigantic rooms, but they oppose.