childhood bestie

homework, homework and more homework. 

its currently a saturday, the childhood besties who both secretly have feelings for each other were in jennies dorm answering their homework.

'why do these teachers give so much homework?' jennie sighed, becoming lazy. 

'dont worry jen, we can do this.' her childhood bestfriend, jungkook, reassured her.

'yeah yeah, but remember our deal. once we reach 12th grade, no more copying homework.' jennie said, laughing because she knew that they made that promise on the 3rd grade since jungkook always copies from jennie.

'fine' jungkook said, defeated.

an hour later, jennie finally finished but jungkook wasnt even halfway done. 

'what, youre done already?' said the boy who was becoming frustrated.

'yeah, it was easy afterall.' jennie said, feeling proud of herself

'can you atleast help me?' the boy said, showing his puppy eyes.

'argh, fine. but, ill only help you with a page.'

'yes, sure. better than nothing'

10 minutes later, jungkook finally understood everything. but now he had another problem, he was horny. jennie doesnt like wearing bras nor panties at her dorm because she felt more comfy. jungkook had no problem with this since he wanted her to be comfy and all, but earlier when jennie was helping him, she was leaning down onto the table, boobs and nipples visible.

'now that ive helped you, do the others by yourself.' jennie said, trying to get comfy on her bed while getting her phone. she found a comfy spot which was to lie on her stomach and started watching tiktok. 

30 minutes later and jungkook was exhauted after finishing all that homework. the boy was still horny though. he was looking around, trying to find something that he could use in the bathroom to satisfy his needs but he saw jennies pretty, sparkling pussy on the bed. he saw the girl was still watching, so he pulled down his pants and slammed his dink into jennies pussy and started to pump in and out quickly, not letting her adjust. the boy couldnt control himself since he was so horny. jennie who didnt know what was going on just let out her moans and removed her shirt and massaged her boobs. jungkook then pulled out, made her lie down on her back and placed his dick inside her again.  he then grabbed both boobs and massaged them. then jennie kissed jungkook. both were in heaven. 

after both came, and jungkooks dick was dripping with cum while jennies pussy was leaking more cum both kissed again. 

'jennie, i like you' the boy said blushing.

'i like you too, jungkook'

requested by @ViralVTrend