maid's love

another day, another article, another dating rumor for jennie's boss. jennie's boss, jeon jungkook was rich and powerful so that made him popular. companies that make articles use this for their advantage by making him dating rumors to earn money.

jennie liked her boss, but she didn't know the articles were fake. she always thought they were real. jennie got a day off every week, on saturdays.

one friday, jennie saw the new article and felt heartbroken. she knew she never had a chance with jungkook. he was powerful, meanwhile she was just a maid.

she slept right away when jungkook came that night and left esrly the next day for her day off. she walked around the whole day and decided to get a drink.

jennie sat down on a table and waited for the waiter.
"one bottle of soju please." smiled jennie

"is that all?" the man asked

jennie noded.

it's now early in the morning, 1 am. one bottle of soju, turned into 6. jennie payed the bill and started walking to her boss's house. it wasn't much of a long walk, it was just a couple of streets down.

she rang the bell by the gate and waited for someone to open it. she drunkly waited, and fell asleep.

by the time jungkook came out, jennie was sleeping by the side walk.

jungkook shook the girl awake.

"jennie, wake up."

"who ARE you?!" yelled the girl

jungkook sighed and carried her.

"YAH, don't carry me. m-my boss might see us. i-i don't want him to misunderstand, and i like him."

jungkook was shocked. he liked the girl too, but he wasn't sure if she was sincere. many people were coming after him because of his riches. he decided to test her.

he brought the girl to her room, and soon slept after.

the next day, jungkook woke up, took a shower and went down. he noticed jennie was still her usual self so he guessed that she didn't remember anything from the night before.

"good morning sir." smiled jennie

"good morning jennie."

jungkook ate up quickly, and left.

jungkook came home that night earlier than usual. he expected dinner to not be ready yet, since it wasn't dinner time yet.

he looked for jennie and found her at the kitchen cooking. he wanted to test her now, so he removed his clothes locked the kitchen door, and thrusted his dick inside her pussy.

jennie let out a loud moan but soon covered her mouth.

"s-sir."

that didn't make jungkook stop. if jennie didn't love him, she would've pushed him away.

jungkook thrusted in and out quickly, while rubbing her pussy.

jennie's legs were shaking, they were weak. weak for her one and only boss.

jennie bit her lip to hide her moans, and jungkook noticed.

"don't bite your lip, i want to hear your beautiful moans."

jennie hesitantly did so, and let out a loud moan.

"hm, you like it when i rip your pussy apart? what a whore." whispered the man to the girl's ear.

just by hearing his words, jennie could go wet.

jungkook pulled out, and lifted jennie onto the counter. then he turned off the stove and went back to her.