jealousy jealousy

its currently 1 am in the jeon residents. everyone is home except the owner of the jeon mansion, jeon jungkook. even jungkooks girlfriend, jennie, is at the mansion. everyone except jungkook.

jennie got tired if the repeating event. they never got to cuddle, nor have sex anymore. jungkook is the ceo of jeon enterprises. he usually doesnt have to work late but jeon was a workaholic. the boy loves to work.

jennie was always by herself at home. yes they had maids, but the maids were always busy and usually had many tasks to do.

'maybe i should just hangout with eunwoo tomorrow.' jennie said while grabbing her phone.

jennie looked for eunwoo on her contacts. 'hey eunwoo, are you free tomorrow?'

'hey jennie, yeah, im free. why, you wanna hangout?' eunwoo said

'yeah, lets meet tomorrow at our favorite cafe'

'okay, bye, at lunch time.' eunwoo said whole hanging up the call.

jennie immediately got excited. its been a while since theyve last hung out since eunwoos schedule was very full.

minutes later, jennie fell asleep excited. jungkook came home too and didn't want to eat dinner. instead, he came up to jennie and jungkooks shared room, changed his clothes, and sat beside jennies sleeping figure.

he took a few moments to just stare at his girlfriend. he was lucky to have her since she was the best girlfriend he had. moments later, the boy fell asleep.

its now 9 am, jennie just woke up. she was used to jungkook leaving for work early but now, she felt his figure beside her. she wanted the boy to rest so she just took her shower, got ready, and went down to eat.

after eating it was around 11 am so jennie just went to the tv room and watched tv for a few minutes before calling the driver and telling him to bring her to the cat cafe.

jennie arrived 7 minutes earlier than 12 but she didn't mind waiting. eunwoo arrived 4 minutes later. they spent the whole day together. played with cats at the cafe, went shopping, ate, went to the arcade, and walked around.

its 12:30 am ritht now and eunwoo decided to just drive jennie home so she doesn't have to wait for her driver anymore and so she could rest early.

'thanks for today eunwoo, i really enjoyed.' jennie said while getting out of the car.

'youre welcome, i enjoyed it too. lets hangout and sometime.' eunwoo said while hugging jennie.

'okay, bye bye. get home safely' jennie said and kissed eunwoos cheek.

'bye jen, i will.' eunwoo said and drove off.

jennie went inside the mansion with the use of her keys and she found a flamming jungkook sitting on the couch.

'hey babe, did you eat dinner already?' jennie said on her way to peck his lips.

'dont babe me, why did you hug him and kiss his cheek?' jungkook said, obviously jealous.

'hey, were just friends. were childhood friends and we always do that when were going home.' jennie said trying to calm her boyfriend down

jungkook didnt calm down, instead he aggresively kissed jennie on the lips till her lips were bleeding but he didnt stop. jennie was happy that theyd have sex after a few weeks. she didnt know it would be tonight but she was just happy that she knows that her boyfriend still loves her.

wanting more she moved her boyfriends hands to her ass, the boy understood what she meant and he squeezed both ass cheeks.

after both were out of breath, jungkook started sucking on jennies beautiful skin and left a big purple mark and removed jennies shirt and bra.

the boyfriend sucked on the left boob like a baby sucking a lollipop. while his right hand was massaging the left boob. he knew that this is one of jennies weak spots and she loved it when someone sucked and massaged her boobs.

'my turny, daddy' jennie said while smirking

she took off jungkooks pants and underwear leaving him just in his shirt. she took his whole length and sucked and licked it.

jungkook loves it when jennie did that so he pulled jennies head closer making her gag.

then, jungkook removed jennies skirt and panty leaving her fully naked. the boy then licked the girls pussy.

suddenly, jungkook put himself inside jennie. both were a moaning mess.

after letting jennie adjust, the boy started moving, making sure to hit another weak spot of the girlfriend.

after a few more rounds, both were exhausted, lying on the couch of the entertainment room. then, jungkook carried his girlfriend to the masters room where both fell asleep in. and about the maids, its late, meaning theyre already sleeping.