free fuck

have you ever felt the urge to just let the boy that you love do anything with you because youre whipped for him? well, jennie has. her crush, jungkook, uses this as an advantage. 

he uses her when he needs a free fuck knowing that the girl wont care since she likes him. 

another day, another school day. the moods of jennie and jungkook were so different. 

jennie was excited because she knew jungkook would fuck her again since he was needy everyday.

meanwhile, jungkook was annoyed since it was wednesday, meaning they had to stay at school for the night.

time skip : recess

jungkook pov

i was looking for jennie since i was needy. yes, i do have a crush on her too but it would be too awkward to confess so i just fuck her everyday.

at last, i found her with her friends.

'hey jennie, come' i said, while waiting for her

'oh okay' she said while standing up

i pulled her to the mens washroom and locked the door making sure nobody was inside. then, i removed her skirt and panty while telling her to remove my pants and brief.

then, i placed my dick in her asshole, making sure it wasnt in the pussy because i didnt want her to get pregnant yet. i made sure she can see herself getting fucked so i made her look at the mirror.

then, i rubbed her pussy, adding in more pleasure. she was a moaning mess and i love that. 

i love that she doesnt stop her moans.

i love the way she moans for me, and just me. 

when we were finished, i made her kneel down and clean my dick. i love the way she sucks me and licks me clean.

time skip : 12 am, at the dorms of the school

nobody pov

jungkook got drunk with his friends so he was drunkly going back to his dorm.

he got into a dorm room and saw jennie fingering herself.

he got shocked and checked what number the dorm was and it wasnt his number but jennies.

jennie was embarrassed, and bended down to pick up her clothes from the floor and her pussy was clearly showing.

jungkook couldn't hold himself and removed his clothes and started sucking jennies boobs.

jennie knew he was drunk but she didnt care, he did that everyday.

then jungkook inserted himself inside jennies pussy.

the boy started thrusting in and out.

both were a moaning mess.

time skip : morning

jungkook woke up, looking around and realizing it wasnt his dorm.

he felt a figure beside him and saw it was jennie. he recalled every moment of the previous night and blushed.

he suddenly felt jennie moving and getting up so he helped her up.

'listen jungkook, you dont have to fucking pretend to care about me. i know youre just fucking me and we wont reach anywhere.' jennie said, stating he thoughts

'jen, i like you'