mister jeon and miss jennie ( teacher x student )

legs weak, jennie tries her best to get to class. why are her legs weak? well, miss jennie here just finished a sex session at the janitor's closet with the football captain, jimin.

yes, jennie doesn't want to go to class but she wanted to see mister jeon, the hot math teacher that every girl drools on. mister jeon is just a few years older than jennie and the girls in her school, that's what attracts more girls.

finally making it to the classroom door, she starts walking to her seat, trying to be unnoticed by the teacher since she doesn't want to be scolded by him but unfortunately he saw her right away.

'miss jennie, i think its disrespectful on how you think you can enter my class even if you're 30 minutes late since you were fucking someone in the janitor's closet?' jeon said while telling her to stop her actions.

feeling embarrassed, jennie just bowed. after a few seconds, jeon gets back to teaching the class. jennie started going to her seat which is infront of the class. doing so, she received another scolding from jeon.

'miss jennie, did i tell you that you can go in?' the man said while raising a brow.

jennie shook her head, once again embarrassed.

'fine, i won't count you late if you can answer this easy question. you studied this when you're in grade 6 and until now we study this.'

jennie knew she could answer it, or so she thought.

as soon as she steps to the board, she nearly faints as she sees the hardest question of her life. of course it wasn't hard, it would be the easiest question if you listen to the lectures but jennie doesn't.

'sorry' jennie says as she bows again. suddenly mister jeon purposely drops his marker. confused, jennie bends over and picks it up. then, mister jeon carries her, and moves her to the front of the class.

now, the whole class can she under her short skirt and they can see her panties. immediately, jennie felt fingers rubbing her clothed pussy. jennie didn't even try to hide the fact that she liked it and continued to let out her moans. not caring if someone heard her.

after a few more rubs, jennie felt someone removing her panties and skirt. she didn't care who it was even though it was obvious. jennie just wanted to get fucked. observing jennies hole, jeon started blowing on it. but jennie wanted more so she started fingering herself.

'miss jennie, let us pleasure you. class, come here and lets pleasure our dear jennie.' and so the class did, more than half the class came forward. some students were disgusted at jennie but jennie didn't care.

meanwhile, some girls removed her shirt which nearly covered nothing anyways and started massaging, licking, and sucking her boobs. yes, she had no bra.

then, the boys all removed their pants and each placed their dick on jennie. 'class calm down, form a line' yelled sir jeon.

luckily all the classrooms were sound proof since some classes were noisy and it disturbed others.

every boy formed a line, and some girls joined the line too. some girls stayed beside jennie, still working on her boobs.  the boys would fuck jennie and the girls on the line would suck jennies pussy.

after eveyone filled jennie up, jennie thought it was done so she stood back up but soon was laid down once again. confused, she looked to see who it was and it was the hot math teacher with his pants down. jennie immediately took his dick and sucked it while her hands were massaging his balls.

jennie and jeon were both a moaning mess then jeon pulled out of jennies mouth and placed his large dick in jennies hole, not letting her adjust at all and moved hurridly.

after a few more rounds, jeon pulled out and kissed jennie and helped her dress up. since there were only a few minutes left, he helped everyone clean up and dismissed them except jennie.

'kim jennie, please meet me at my office.' jennie knew it was about her grades so she went, thinking of ways to ask jeon to not tell her parents.

'jennie, your grades are very low. i want you to do something about it or ill be telling your parents and youll be repeating the grade.'

scared jennie said 'what do you want me to do? ill do anything'

'how about, we become secret fuck buddies?'