Chapter 11

That night, storm was coming to Payne Hill.

"Poppy!" Emma could finally catch Poppy as she was balancing two buckets of hot water up the stairs. Hearing the new Mistress's voice, she turned around carefully with a smile. "Yes, Miss Emma?"

"Where were you? I was looking for you the whole afternoon." the girl was slightly annoyed, but she couldn't stay mad, as the maid started to apologize.

"Forgive me, Miss Emma! Miss Payne needed me to dust the office, and bookshelves down." Poppy lied smoothly, but there was true repentance on her expression. "Tomorrow we can spend the day together if you like." the raven-haired girl tried to reconcile Emma.

"I would like that..." she could still see her reddened face as her eyes rolled back from the pleasure the older woman was giving her. "Ohm...Can I ask for another duvet in my room? It starts to get really cold in here. And you weren't in your room the other night..." she trailed off.

'God, now I sound spoiled.' Emma scolded herself, remembering that the girl standing in front of her had nothing to keep herself warm at night...

"Oh, I am sorry about that, Ann needed help in the stables, but give me a minute and I will fetch you with one, okay?" Poppy blabbered nonsense, but Emma didn't want to reveal that she had heard her in Ann's room, god knows doing what.

"Sounds good. I will be waiting in my room then. Do you need help with that?" the young lady motioned toward the steaming buckets. "No, Miss Emma. Thank you, but I can handle this." she touched the brown-haired girl's shoulder gently, making Emma squeeze her thighs.

This girl shouldn't have such an effect on her.

She watched, as Poppy took careful steps upward, her hips hypnotizing Emma.

~*~

"I will be with Miss Emma tomorrow." Poppy blurted as she was combing through the Mistress's hair. Ann and Viola both stopped in their movement.

"Why?" Ann asked jealousy as she was drying her hair with a towel. "I thought you were coming with me to the farmer's market."

"Maybe another time, I promised her..." the young girl mumbled, concentrating on Viola's wet hair. "Well, you promised me too." Ann put down the lotion bottle with such force, that made Viola jump.

"Ann! Behave." she warned her cousin. "Darling, if you want to spend some time with her, then go. Enjoy yourself." she softly got a hold on Poppy's hand, while looking in her eyes through the mirror.

Hearing this, Ann only scoffed, while Poppy bent down and placed a kiss on the older woman's cheek lovingly. "Thank you."

"I want you to sleep here tonight with us...It's starting to get cold." Viola was seriously concerned about their maid's health. Usually, during autumn and winter Poppy would sleep between the two women, surrounded by their warmth.

~ !WARNING! ~
GRAPHIC SEXUAL THREESOME SCENE AHEAD, PLEASE SKIP IF IT'S NOT YOUR CUP OF TEA!!!

The girl quickly bathed in the deliciously warm water Ann had brought her, feeling the two's hungry eyes on her body while doing so. Grabbing her towel, she dried herself up and jumped in the giant bed, between the two waiting body.

The first kiss landed on her neck, then Ann bunched the girl's nightgown up, throwing it on the ground in a hurry.

As the girl's back was against Ann's front, the woman grabbed her neck with one of her calloused hands, bringing her towards her body, arching Poppy's back in the process. Viola took advantage of the girl's new pose, fondling the perky breasts lovingly.

"Get her on her back." Viola ordered with a darkened expression. which Ann obeyed to.

Poppy could barely understand the words when she was flipped over. The brown-haired woman immediately straddled her neck, where Ann's strong grip was before. "You know what I want, darling." roughly grabbing her chin, Viola guided her kitten's face towards her womanhood. "Start licking."

Poppy's body shook with excitement, as she eagerly started to lap between Viola's thighs.

Ann was not left out either as she opened the girl's legs forcefully, revealing their maid's hidden treasure dripping with nectar, showing how much she enjoys pleasing her Mistresses.

Ann wanted to taste it.

So she dived in, making Poppy squeal by the sudden penetration of a hot tongue.

Viola moaned on top of the girl, the sudden yelp causing her insides to tremble. She fisted her hands into the girl's midnight-colored locks, her hips rocking against Poppy's tongue stamping it with her ownership.

Ann was getting more violent, thrusting in one of her fingers, bringing it in and out furiously. She was angry at the maid for choosing that stupid guest of theirs, instead of her. Now, she is going to show her, who she belongs to.

Sucking harshly at the girl's clit while brutally fingering her, Poppy exploded on Ann's tongue with joyful screams.

But the redheaded woman did not stop, continuing her attack on the maid's pussy. "Ann-!" came Poppy's faint voice under her Mistress's body. She screamed again as another orgasm hit her, making Viola moan in pleasure.

"One more and I think she is going to faint." Viola said huskily, feeling her own pleasure building up into one huge bundle. Her face was glittering from sweat as she concentrated on Poppy's tongue, her eyes squeezed shut.

Suddenly, her body arched like an arrow, pushing her pulsing womanhood onto the girl's lips. "Fuck." came the unladylike reaction from the older woman, who was now panting, her body relaxed.

"Now is my turn." Ann said, opening the girl's milky thighs more, almost to the point of a split. Placing one of her muscular knees above Poppy's leg, their genitals were almost touching, making Ann shudder with excitement about what's to come.

Rubbing herself against the girl, they both moaned, feeling the wetness coating both of their private parts.

'The slippery the better.' Ann thought, quickening her pace. Their clits bumped into each other, making Poppy jump, being too sensitive down there. "Ann-?" she wheezed.

"Almost there." her hips worked fast, grinding into the girl.

Viola climbed off the maid tiredly, slumping next to the shaking girl and watching the pair's interaction interested.

Poppy's hands flow up trying to push Ann away, as the sensation started to get too much. The brown-haired woman's hands immediately clasped around the girl's wrists pinning them down as Ann continued building her own pleasure. "I can't!" Poppy gasped for air, feeling Ann's body sliding on hers.

"You can and you will." Viola kissed the side of her head lovingly, waiting patiently for Ann to finish.

The redhead woman stiffened, her whole body pulsing as it was overflown by pleasure. "Motherfucker..." she hissed between her clamped teeth, as she kept on gently sliding against the trembling girl.

Poppy was already gone in her own little world, while little shocks ran through her body.

Then Ann stopped, got off the girl and rolled onto her back exhausted.

All three of them were laying catching their breath. It was time to sleep.

Ann little spooned Poppy, as the girl faced her Mistress.

"Ann?" Poppy asked sleepily, snuggled up to Viola.

"Hm?" the woman laying against her back hummed.

"Why are you so rude with Miss Emma?" the girl was almost half asleep, enjoying the warmth she was surrounded in.

"I don't like the way she is looking at you." the redheaded woman admitted quietly after a few minutes, but Poppy was already sleeping.

Wow, this chapter almost made me sweat.... but not because of what you pervs are thinking XD You know how hard it is to find different synonyms for pussy, that doesn't sound ridiculous??

Anyway, hope you liked this chapter. Thank you so much for reading! 😊