Chapter 15

Ann suddenly grabbed the girl by the waist, throwing her in the hay, making Poppy giggle as the woman bore down on her-

~*~

1989, London

"Oh, come on! A sex scene again, Julia?" Jack threw the stack of paper onto the glass table, lighting up a cigar.

Julia Peterson, the 27 year old woman sitting in front of him, only rolled her eyes. "What do you want me to do? My grandma wrote it." she shrugged her shoulder, defending the book. "You know how old this book is? More than 45 years old, Jack. 45!" she stressed.

"I get it! Your grandma had a wild imagination, that's for sure..." he inhaled the smoke. "I will think about it, okay?"

"Thanks." they hugged. "I need to go now; you know the funeral and all-" she already grabbed her purse from the comfy sofa.

"When will you continue your own story?" he yelled after her. "I am already at the end, don't worry!" she yelled back, getting out of the building.

Opening her small car, she hopped in ready to take off to her new home, which her grandma had left her.

After a good 20 minutes later, she arrived at the beautiful brick house, parking her car in the installed garage. Hurrying up, she was excited to see if there was any more stuff hidden in her grandmother's attic.

It was just yesterday, when she found the stack of paper, hiding upstairs in an old box, covered by tissue paper.

She opened it and read the whole book in one night, only finishing at 5 am.

She was shocked, seeing her grandmother's writing, it contained her handwriting, but it was obvious that it was mostly written with a writing machine.

But more surprisingly it was about...well, lesbians.

She never knew her grandmom was into this kind of stories.

Hurrying up the stairs, she found the box again, but it had only contained the book, she had already dropped off by her publisher.

Looking around in the dark room, she could find old photos, where her freckled grandmom was smiling back at her, her wedding photo with her grandpa, her father's baby photos, then her aunt's, etc.

Wandering around the spiderwebs, she went deep inside the room where, no natural light was coming anymore.

Blindly glancing around, her eyes stopped at a huge rectangle shape hanging from the wall, covered with a sheet.

Curiously, she walked closer grabbing the cloth and giving it a good tug.

The expensive satin fell onto the dirty ground, but Julia couldn't care less.

Vibrant blue eyes bore into hers, as the black-haired beauty was laying across a velvety sofa. Lucious locks were barely covering her ample breasts, her rosy nipples peeking through the river of dark hair.

Her innocent smile drew Julia closer, forcing her to take a step automatically. It was like watching a siren. She couldn't control her movements.

The girl's hip was wrapped in a white bedsheet, covering her private parts and navel, as she was laying sideways, facing whoever was painting her.

"Magnificent." Julia whispered, running her hand around the painting, feeling a bump here and there.

Deciding to take it off the wall, she was curious f it was signed.

And there it was.

To Miss Emma Armstrong!

I will miss you dearly!