Nightmares

A few months later
001 POV

"AHHHH!" I scream as I jolt up, I look around and tubbo seems to still be sleeping which I'm thankful for. As I'm about to get back in bed the guard comes into our room to collect us, just like every day he takes us down stairs then we eat then we listen to see if we are gonna be fighting. We walk over to 342 and he waves when he sees us.

We sit down and eat our food in comfortable silence until the announcements come on and some thing unexpected happens "today's contenders will be 234, 432, 145, 342, 213, 001, 202 and 002" WHAT!? Oh god I knew there was a chance of us being forced to fight each other but it's actually happening. I turn to look at the others who have the same expression that I have.

002/tubbo POV

What?! No no no no no no no no. W- we probably have to fight each other oh no what if I have to fight my sister, I have a bad feeling about this.

342 POV

What no this can't be happening it was going so good 001 was teaching me how to fight and use my teleportation abilities, this is not going to be good.

001 POV

Here I am being taken to the ring with the two people I care about most. We arrive at the bench and sit down then the announcement comes on "for the first fight of the day we will have 202 vs 002" ok so far so good. It the last fight and me or 342 have been called so I look over at 342 he looks just as scared as me but I have a plan. I grab an axe and walk out into the ring along with 342. We get into our fighting positions and wait until the sound goes off.

BRIINNGG! And that's when the fight was supposed to start but I just stand in front of a nervous 342. The guards had enough of this and start yelling at us "get it going!" "Cmon hurry up" and that's when I hold my sword out in front of me and drop it to the floor, I then scream "I will not fight this has gone on to long and I'm not Murdering my friend!".

Everyone looks taken a back by what I said and the guards walking out onto the ring. They have rode in their hands for my wings "wait please it won't happen again stop please! STOP!" I hear tubbo scream from the bench, 342 is just standing there staring at me with an apologetic look as I'm dragged away by the guards.

I'm taken to a pitch black room with no light source and a man walks in "do you think you can do that with out punishment, well your wrong we are gonna get nice and cozy here" he says in a menacing voice and that's when the abuse starts. Days fade into weeks, weeks into months. My wings are extremely painful and stiff from being wrapped up awkwardly in rope for so long.

Until one day I hear a faint alarm coming from outside the room and then door of the room comes crashing down. There stands a man I do know know he doesn't look like a guard but then again you never know. "Hello" he says gently but I'm in able to talk I don't know this man why should I talk to him. "It's ok look I've got wings like you see" he says as he shows me his large black wings like mine.

"How long have you been here" he asks but even I don't know that so I shrug but regret it when my scream in pain. He walks closer and cuts the rope with a knife and he carefully carry's me out. When he put me down I see tubbo I run over to him he is with two other men who look like government people. The man that rescued me walks over and talks to them while I focuse it on tubbo.

"Hey there tubs you ok" I ask softly "Um I guess so; I've missed you" he says quietly "how is 342" I ask nervously "I saw him just before this but then we lost each other" he says sadly. I take a moment to think if there are any places he liked to hide but draw up a blank.

Two men approach me and tubbo one being the guy with wings "do you two have names?" The other one asks "....I did but I was to young to remember and this is my little brother 002- er I mean tubbo" I say nervously. They stare at us for a second then the guy that rescued me introduced himself "well I'm Philza do you have an identification" he asks happily "um I'm 001 and t-tubbo's is 002" I answer a bit more confident this time around.

Philza reaches out his hand to help us up but instead I flinch back pulling tubbo closer to me as well. He face shows pity at this and he retracts his hand. "Come on I've signed paperwork and have custody over you so let's go home and get you settled in ok?" He asks slowly.