The Voice

The video is just a song I really like it also is used for a passerine I highly recommend it
————————————————————

001 POV

the blond boy from earlier walks through the door him and tubbo look to be the same age and they get on pretty well.

The boy who I now know as Tommy and tubbo have been chatting for about half an hour now as Tommy walks to the door to leave he turns around and ask Tubbo if he wants to be friends he agrees and Tommy leaves.
"You seem to get on good with Tommy" I state as Tubbo readjust on the bed.

"Ya we do, you could have joined in if you wanted" he says "no it's fine I don't like talking anyway" I say

Around half an hour later me and tubbo get called down for dinner.

As we walk down the stairs an amazing smell fills my nose, then the voices comes back 'you are seriously going to eat? Take one look at yourself and tell me your about to eat!' They yell 'what if I just have a tiny bit?' I ask cautiously 'well if we are say put back into the fight ring then what? Huh! You can't be anyone at your size!' 'ok' I answer realizing their right. Me and Tubbo coutinue down the stairs to the table to see a delicious looking meal, and Tubbo's favourite. Spaghetti.

As I look down at the regular serving of spaghetti in front of me my stomach knots up, I can't eat this is to much.

Wilbur seems to notice that I'm not eating and gives me a look of sadness and pity maybe? He can't know can he? I just got here. He seems to realize I've noticed him looking and immediately looks away and continues eating.

Tubbo then gives me a look and it's almost like we have a conversation without talking. I take one bite out of a meatball and he nods at me. Seconds later my stomach does flips and I feel sick so I quickly excuse myself "may I please be excused?" I say rushed, phil looks up "yeah sure mate, everything alright?" He responds "yup fine" I say as I attempt to walk away without raising any suspicion.

Wilbur POV

We are all sat at the table eating dinner when I look up and see that one person isn't; I see 001 staring down at her plate still untouched. After a minute she looks up and sees my staring I quickly look away and continue to eat.
About a minute or two later I peak up and see her and tubbo staring at each when finally she nods and hesitantly takes a small bite of her meatball, I smile to myself and continue to eat my spaghetti.

Techno POV

I'm sittin' there enjoyin' my meal when I hear 001 ask to leave the table. Phil looks up and allows her to go asking if she alright. She replies with a quick yes and walks up the stairs towards where the bedrooms and bathrooms are. I then finish up my supper.