Friends?

001 POV
I hear people happily chatting in what I presume is the living room. I walk around the corner and everyone continues on talking. After a second Phil seems to notice me standing there and pats the space next to him on the couch, as I sit down Wilbur and the pink haired man burst out laugh at something Wilbur said.

Sit there for awhile enjoying listening to them banter about random stuff until a blond haired boy walks through the door with a bag on his back. The noise of the boy entering makes Phil stand up and walk over to the boy. He has his back turned to me and the other two, Wilbur and his brother who still hasn't introduced himself are oblivious to the blond entering. I decide to go and check on Tubbo who is asleep in his room.

As I creak his door open he sits up and rubs his eyes, I walk into the room and sit on his bed as he wakes up. I hear a very loud scream coming from downstairs and someone yelling at Wilbur followed by Phil tell them to shut up. By now Tubbo is clinging to my shoulder shaking, I panic for a second then realize he is having a panic attack.

" Tubs can you hear me " he nods in response " ok can you name five things you can see" I say while running my hand through his brown hair " y-you, my- er a bed, the wall, my hands and a pink blanket" his voice a little less shaky "good, now how about four things you can feel" he takes a deep breath " your hand on my back, a light breeze from the fan, your shoulder and er the blanket" he stops shaking a little " ok your doing great, what about three things you can hear" he closes his eyes and focuses on the sounds echoing through his ears "your voice, the birds and talking from downstairs" he lets out a breath "great how abou-" I am cut off by someone knocking on the door.

Technos POV
I see 001 get up and go upstairs while Wilbur goes on about how bad anteaters are. Phil just s talking to Tommy about our new foster siblings.

About ten minutes later Wilbur stops going on about anteaters and Tommy starts bickering with him. This ends in Tommy screaming and Wilbur chasing Tommy as he shouts about what a piece of shit he is. They stop when Phil tells them off and tells Tommy to go up and introduce himself to 001 and Tubbo, speaking of 001 she really needs a name.

Tubbo POV
There is a knock at the bedroom door cutting my sister off, she looks at me as if to makes sure I'm ok with her opening the door. She opens it and there stands a boy about my age. He waves at us.

(TIMESKIP)

After a little bit of chatting we now know his name on s Tommy. he walks towards the door but turns around  "Friends?" He asks shyly which admittedly does not suit him "friends" I smile.

————————————————————

Hello amazing humans I am back with another chapter remember to drink some water and take care buh bye!