Group Chat

Mila's POV

"Mija. Wake up." Someone shook me as I was asleep. I groaned and opened my eyes.

"What mom?" I said.

"We're home." She said. I got out the car and walked towards my house. It's not the biggest but not the smallest either. I walked in through the back door and went towards my room. As I opened my door, All you saw was two simple words-One Direction. Posters EVERYWHERE. Some of All 5 boys, Some of Harry, Zayn, And Niall. Then some posters of Louis and Liam. i took my shoes off and changed into my Pajamas.

"Jesus Lord." I said as I saw Harry's Sexy face.

"The things I would do to you." I said as I laid down on my bed and pulled the covers over my body. I unlocked my iPod and It got connected to the wifi an That's when all the notifications from Kik, Snapchat, Facebook, and instagram came in. I scrolled down my kik and waited to see if My ex would text me because in all honesty....I still Love him. His name is Carlos. Carlos Martinez. He was my first and only boyfriend. I exited out of kik and went to snapchat to see that Alejandro snapchatted me.

"Heyyyyy" It said across his face. I don't like him-But you think he's cute.

"Hi." I snapchatted back with a duck face. I exited out and went on Instagram to find only likes and went on Facebook to find likes and a friend request. Hmmmmm. I clicked on it and it was him-Carlos.

"What?" I said out loud. This doesn't make sense. He broke-up with me. Why would he ask for a friend request on Facebook? Should I accept or Decline? I didn't know so I kiked my friend, Isabelle.

Isabelle- Bold

Me-Italicizes

-Omg! Guess what!

-WHAAA!?

-Carlos asked my for a friend request on Facebook. Should i accept or Decline???????

-Don't even accept or Decline just leave it alone.

-Why not.???? I wanna accept it thou...

-No, Don't Cuz it's going to make u look Desperate.

-Truuuuuuuu. Okay I won't.

-Okay but wanna GC with him?

-Sure.

-GC-

Carlos- Normal

Isabelle- Bold

Me- Italicized

-Heyyyy

-Hi

-Sup.

-So Carlos.... Why'd you ask Mila for a Friend request on Facebook????? Hmmmmm.

-Idk

-Wym "idk"????

-Lol idk

- .-.

-Sooooo.....

-Lol

-Just stfu with Lol already .-.

-K but Brb

-Okay.

I exited out of kik and went to my Music. I went under Playlist and clicked on Breakup :(. I put my ear phones in and put the volume down.

!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!

(Chris Brown- Say Goodbye)