Wattpad and Twitter

Mila's POV

"Hey, Did you get your shoes?" My best friend, Camila asked.

"Yeah but you know how I feel about heels." I said. "But guess what."

"What?" She said.

"Your suppose to guess." I said. "But Alejandro was there and he was looking cute and he was all nice and Ah." I said dreamily.

"You like him. You like him. You like him. Te gusta. Te gusta. Hahahahaha." She mocked. I gave her the death glare and started to open my locker till someone pulled my hair.

"What the hell!" I turned around to see Carlos laughing.

"What the actual fuck Carlos!" Yelled Camila.

"Aye, Calm down. It was just a little pull." He said. He shrugged his shoulders and as he did, I saw a tattoo on his Triceps. It looked like a gang mark type. I walked up to him and pulled his sleeve up.

"Aye. What the hell bro?" He growled.

"What is this Carlos?" I asked.

"It's a tattoo dumbass." He replied. Ouch.

"No shit Sherlock." I said. "But what does it mean?" I asked.

"Don't fucking worry about it." He said and turned around, walking away.

"What a pendejo." Said Camila. I nodded and grabbed my books and closed my locker.

/././././././././

It was around 2:45 and I was walking to my last class of the day-Chemistry.

"New seats!" Yelled my teacher-Mrs. Patterson.

"Fuck!" Yelled Carlos.

"Martinez! Do you want detention for 3 weeks?" Said Mrs. Patterson.

"Naw, I'm Cool." He answered. Mrs. Patterson gave him a death glare and started talking about seats.

"Mila Sophia De Luna!" She said while pointing to a seat in back of Camila. Yes!

"And next to her is Alejandro Gonzalez." She said. I walked to my seat and Got my stuff together and settled down for class.

"Hey." Said Alejandro while giving me a small wave. He was wearing some Grey Supras with some Jeans, A plaid shirt with a jacket over it, And Had his hair in quiff like Zayn, My husband, with some glasses.

"Hi." I said back. We didn't talk the whole class due to Mrs. Patterson. She can be really mean and scary but she's cool.

@@@@@@@@@@@

School ended and I walked home since it was 2 blocks away from my school.

"I'm home Mom!" I yelled while closing the front door. I walked into the kitchen and put my bag on a chair and saw her cooking.

"Hey mija." She said while wiping her hands on a towel. I walked to my room and laid down on my bed. I opened my laptop and Went to Wattpad.

"Fan Fictions... Are life." I whispered to myself as I clicked on a Harry Styles Fan Fiction.

"Let's go Crazy, Crazy, Crazy till we see the sun.

I know we've only met but let's pretend it's lo-"

"Hello?" I said when I answered my phone.

"Hey, I made this really cool dance To "Night Changes". I think you'll like it." Said my friend Camila.

"Oh. Well, Show me when I go to your house tomorrow after school." I said.

"Okay, But I got to go." She said. "Lunch is ready."

"Okay Bye." I said.

"Bye." I hung up and continued reading. Lucky people in Fan Fictions. If only that stuff came true. I logged out of Wattpad after I read like 10 chapters and logged into Twitter.

"Have One Direction In your city and preform live at your school!" Said a tweet from THE ONE AND ONLY LIAM JAMES PAYNE!!!

"HOLY FUCK!" I yelled. I continued reading and read what we had to do in order to enter. I did everything on the "list" which was I had to make a video of My family and I dancing to a One direction song, DM it to one of the boys, Tweet them, and wait. I dance with my mom, an little sister, Natasha since my dad is at work. I sent the video to all the boys like around 30 times and tweeted them till my fingers couldn't type anymore.

"Mila! Lunch is ready!" Yelled my mom.

"Okay. I'm coming!" I yelled back while walking to the Dinning room. On the table was Enchiladas, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cheese, Sour Cream, and Some Avocado. I serve myself and ate in silence due to how delicious the food is.

"Mom, Guess what." I said.

"Mm?" She asked.

"I entered that video we made and Sent it to all of the boys around 30 times." I said.

"Mija, They get alot of those things everyday so don't expect anything. I don't want you to get your hopes up for nothing. I love you but I'm just warning you." She said. Damn, That hurt.

(4)(4)(4)(4)(4)(4)(4)(4)(4)(4)(4)(4)(4)(4)

Hola My turtles! Just a filler chapter. One direction won't come into the story till like 2 more Chapters but Stay tuned.

Can I just say how much I appreciate how much you guys like this story. I have loads of Messages telling to update so I did. Thank you Turtles!!! And continue commenting.

Let's just take a moment a realize how much of a dick Carlos is. Like Bruhhhh, Stop being a pendejo! And Pendejo means like Dumbass, Stupid ass, etc.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

&

SHARE!!!

xoxo, Gossip Girl