Chapter 2

One day as it was holiday Priya came around 7 am at my place... With her she brought one of her friend Julie.

Rose- No I don’t want to go..

Priya- why not its been a long time come on yaar...

Rose- I don’t wish to go for trekking...

Priya- If you consider me as your friend then come or else...

And then she pouted...

Rose- Okay. Now stop doing that... give me 10 mints I will be ready....

Well I had no choice and i got ready... I am happy that I said yes, as the sight was just marvellous!!

It was extremely great, feeling cool breeze and enjoying awesome weather.. We had lots of fun whole day eating, chatting and yes sleeping too...

In evening as we were getting ready to leave, suddenly weather changed and there was storm..

We all got scare...

We hold each other hand and were going back.

As we reached towards our car- I realised I had left collected stones for Krish as I promised him, so I asked Priya and Julie to wait for me. They said no but I was very firm as I do not want to break Krish little heart. I went and put the stones of black and brown colour in my bag.

As  I was ready to leave, suddenly storm got so wild that I lost my way , so I phoned Priya and asked her to leave as it was not save, and I promised her that I will be fine. I don’t want to lose her... I have lost all my relation but can’t take risk anymore... so I forced her... she was not ready but i gave her my swear...

 I was hiding behind big stone holding tears in my eyes....

As I was waiting behind the huge rock all cold and wet wishing Priya and Julie are safe.

I felt something warm, on my hand...  I looked and I was locked in those magical eyes.. ocean blue eyes... I felt there is something more in those eyes..

This time I made sure to see his face and he had the most handsome face. 

He had a sharp nose and light beard; he was 6ft tall, strong build with silky hair and those magical blue eyes. My eyes froze on his lips, I badly want that lips on mine..

He hold my hand and took me towards the cottage near by...

I was with that person in which eyes I saw love- unconditional love...

He gave me his jacket and I felt warmth in it.. I was in the cottage which was more like an old deserted house.. I was just watching him; I was on cloud 9 and could believe I was with one whom I want. I didn't know his name but I felt as I know him from 1000years..

He went to other room; I felt why he is leaving me why.....

Edward's POV:

I was with that innocent looking girl, which I saw in the train, Girl who was running to get in train, I hold her hand, I wanted to kiss her, to taste her lips her beautiful lips, I saw her eyes, brown eyes which were in pain, I wanted to take her with me, but what would be her life with me.. Life with Gangster...

Yes I am a gangster and I had come to that city to kill someone but to my bad luck that person just escaped and I didn’t got chance to complete my task.

I need that money badly as my step mother who loved me more than my real mother was in hospital and with lack of money I lost her.. That was my first assignment...

But in these 3 months I got more chance,  I had success in that and earned good amount. With those money I am raising my step sister which is more like daughter to me my dearest Tulip.. Yes I love her more than anything.. And I have decided that I won’t lose her..

I was back with warm clothes and saw that girl sleeping on couch, she was looking like a princess.. Her long brown hair, which covered her half side of face, her rosy red lips which were inviting me... her body yes she had the perfect figure which all girl would dream of... I went towards her to make sure she is warm... I just put her locks of hair aside and saw her face.. the most beautiful face. I couldn't took my eyes from her... and then she just put her hand on my hand and I got goose-bump all over my body..

I wanted to kiss her.. kiss her so badly but .. Smiled occur on my face..  I smiled after a long time.

The only moment I am happy is when I am with Tulip.. Tulip my little sister ... She is in grade-3, studying in the best school of town that is 'Dreamworld.'  She likes her new school, made many new friends and yes she likes her teacher, 'Miss Rose ' a lot. I am glad and sure she must be nice lady..

She is staying with her Aunt, Miss Brown. I am so thankful that she is staying there all safe. I meet her every weekend.

On coming weekend she asked me to come and meet her Miss Rose as they are going to discuss students progress.

Rose POV:

I woke and saw him sleeping next to me. His face was at peace and I was holding his hand. I saw the time and it was 6 am. I wanted to wake him up but he was at peace and I just looked at his face for few minutes and left. I left because I was scared to lose him... I left...

As soon as I left, I saw Raj and Priya who were finding me, I went with them and I couldn't stop smiling... Priya asked me what’s the matter and I just kept smiling...

Smiling forever.