Chapter-22

Check out guys............ Few more chapters.... and then this story will end... I will miss my lovely readers.......

Hey.. I hav started writing one new stor name "Life is ugly but still beautiful" so check out and let me know your views...

Kindly vote... comment...........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I was waiting in a car, I felt as someone is staring at me.. I came out from the car and look here and there and I saw a man wearing black long coat. He was moving ahead.. I just called him but he didn’t stop and then I went towards him.. I tried to catch but he was moving very fast and then I slipped and fell on rock hurting my head and blackout.....

Edward POV

I saw Rose... Yes Rose... after a long time... Its been 2 years... she is still the same... Innocent.. Beautiful... lovely....

I love her... I had and will always love her...

Seeing her after 2 years, I couldn’t stop my feet and I went towards her... I want to touch her,;.... feel her.... hug her.... kiss her...  I want her.... I want her badly.... I had promise her.. That I will never be back in her life and I will keep this promise.. Till the end of my life...

I remembered her words... That night....

*FLASHBACK*

“Kill me Edward... you have already killed me.. my heart.. my trust... I don’t want you in my life... You have break me.. I am shattered Edward... Just do last favour kill me... and be away from my life... I can’t live with you/.... So you kill me...  ” Rose pleaded..... She cried.... I had tears in my eyes.. I was broken....

Why does life has to be so cruel... first I lost my parents... Then Rose and Tulip... Where is Tulip.... She is seeing me with so much pain in her eyes...  I have lost 2 most important people in my life......

Why does it happen to me....

And then....

*FLASHBACK OVER*

Rose started following me... I walked fast... I don’t want to hurt her anymore... She fell.. Oh my god... She got hurt on her head... She is unconscious...

I went towards her... I covered my face...

“Rose.... Rose.... are you alright?  ” I asked...

“Edward......... I................. Love.......” Rose eyes were close and she was trying to say...

I carried her and put her in car.... and went away... Looking for few seconds on her beautiful face and...........

I have touch her after 2 years.. she is still the same....

I feel the same warmth... same love for her.............. Seeing her rosy lips, I want to feel them...