Chapter 23

Hi... How are all... Well thanks everyone for readin... Reads have reached to above 4000...

Thanks for your support.... Keep reading... votting and comment...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Priya POV

It’s been a month now... Raj has settle and is working with us in the school. He takes care of administration department.

Krish is very happy and is blossoming day by day. I am glad seeing his growth.

Tulip is also happy being with Raj, he takes care of her as his own child... Tulip has started opening up.. Now she behaves as per her own age... Seeing Tulip this way I and Rose, we both are very happy....

Rose has somewhere started trusting Raj... The awkwardness is somewhere getting less... They both have started conversing.... So its great to see my husband and best friend together..

Zara has started mingling up with Raj...

She still ask where is his father.. To which Rose just keep quiet...

Seeing her this way is completely unbearable to me....

I know what I am going to do....

Yes... I know.... JJJ

Rose POV

“Harry, stop trying... I have told you many times I am not interested in relationships... Why don’t you understand???” I yelled on Harry and I disconnected the line..

From past few weeks Harry is trying to take me for date... I have clearly said no still...

I can’t love anyone else.. No.. I don’t trust anyone....

All are cheater... all are going to hurt me... I will not let anyone hurt me anymore... No...

“Knock.. Knock...”

“Yes, whose there” I asked..

“Ma’am I have brought some food for you..” Harry enter my cabin..

Oh god this guy is making me crazy...

“What you want Harry? Don’t you understand? Why the hell you doing? Can’t you understand normal language that I AM NOT INTERESTED...”  I yelled on Harry..

He was quiet...

His eyes were downwards... After few seconds he looked at me and..

“Well Rose I have come with food sample, we have schedule this meeting... You remember?” He said with a smile..