Chapter-7

Dedicate this story to one of my fellow writer... I am fan of his write ups...Master-of-disguise...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hi, I am Priya, and he is my husband Raj”, impatiently Priya introduced herself. Then we went for a movie. It was some love story.. Priya was sitting on right side seat and then Raj, and Edward was sitting on my other side.

As we were watching movie, Priya whispered, “you white cow, hold his hand... and give her kiss, why don’t you be bit touchy with him,,,” I just starred at her, thank god Raj was there he made her busy by holding and kissing her... I giggled as Raj gave me wicked smile... as if plan got successful.

As I turned I saw pair of eyes staring at me. I again lost in those magical eyes... suddenly I felt a warm touch on my hand and I told his hand... Again I starred in his eyes... I just lost in my thoughts... It was my dream to spend my life with person who loves me unconditional. Some where I felt or I can say am sure that Edward loves..me.. He is only mine... The way he sees me... The way his touch makes me feel. They way he respects me.

We girls always wanted to spend life with one who love us, take care of us as well as of our feeling and who respect us and let us lead our life with our own identities.. Who makes us complete..

I am glad to have someone whom I can say I mine.. Suddenly I felt something wet on my lips and I got out of my dreams and felt Edward’s lips kissing my lips, I made a  move hold him from his neck and started kissing him passionately, his hands on my face and my on his neck and our other hands holding each other. He again saw in my eyes and “I love you Rose, and I promise to spend my whole life with you..” My eyes got wet, he kissed my eyes and then again we both were kissing each other, till the light went on...

We went for dinner in a Chinese restaurant, its a favourite place of Priya.. We sat there talking to each other having fun, I noticed that Edward talks really well, he is quite knowledgeable too. He was having great time with Raj where they were talking about gadgets.. here my best friend, she was giving me tip how to seduce your new boyfriend.. Oh my god, sometime she can be a pain...

We had our desserts and then we bid bye to each other. I and Edward were leaving talking to each other, and suddenly some guys come in front of us.. One of them started whistling... They were some bad guys... Edward just told them to back off...

Then out of blue one big black guy he hold my hand and pulled me towards him, I was shocked and scared..

“Leave her hand... I am giving you last warning.. LEAVE HER.” Edward yelled on that guy. I was scared to the death..

There were in total 4 guys, and Edward was alone, Raj and Priya to left.. I don’t know what will happen...

As I was lost in my thoughts, I saw that I as pulled gain to one side and Edward gave me the car keys and told me to go and sit in the car and lock it...

Edward POV

Those evil guys were teasing Rose, I can’t see it, i was scared if they hurt her then? If I am not able to save her?

Then suddenly one big bad guy pulled Rose towards him, I can’t bare anyone touching her.. I just kicked that bastard and handed Rose keys and told her to go and sit in the car.

Then there were 4 guys and I was alone, one of the guy was moving towards me, I just kicked him on his stomach..  He felt on floor, and then other guy came with a knife, I just hold his hand and kicked him on his face, he started bleeding... then from back some one kicked me I fell flat, I just looked at him ,  was very very angry, I just stood and took a high jumped and kicked on his manhood organ.. He yelled with pain... and seeing this each one of them left...

But truly to say I was so scared and feared of losing my love.. oh she is sitting alone in car let me go and check her....

Rose was sitting alone, she was looking so sad and scared, I couldn’t take this sight, I just went there and hugged her, she started crying... she cried a lot. And seeing her tears started flowing from my eyes too.

I took her to my place, gave her water.. She was sobbing... I just took her hand and told that in this life I will never let anyone to hurt you... she looked with love in my eyes....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope everyone like this chapter... waiting for vote and comment.....