Chapter 4

Edward POV:

I was back home

 I dropped Tulip. Tulip all the time was very happy because I had come and met her school staff.

I was glad to know that she is in safe hand in home as well as at school.

Miss Rose seems to be nice lady.

While coming back Tulip asked me that did I like Miss Rose?

Well that question just strikes me.... Do I Like her.... well the answer is yes... I love her....

She is not only nice but kind at heart also. I am glad she is Tulip’s teacher.

She is extremely beautiful, her wavy long hair, her chocolate brown eyes, and those rosy lips make me go mad...

 I shook my hands with her, and I just couldn’t forget the warmth of her soft skin..

 I wonder why I love her... I too wonder would she? Does she love me????????????????

But I was shocked seeing Mr. Chen, he is the man who gave me my first assignment.... But my bad luck I was not able to.. I was upset, upset  seeing his face,...  

After few minutes of our meeting he messaged me that behave like a stranger and also offered me free education for Tulip...

Well to which I replied thanks and no need.....

 As  I don’t want it should affect her.... My tulip... 

Anyways.. Miss Rose was staring at me... And truly to say I loved her stare..

 I felt great and a hope that there is chance where we can be together..

Hmmm I do not know what’s there in my destiny, as again and again we are meeting.. What lies beneath my luck...

Anyways.. Miss Rose was staring me... And truly to say I loved her stare.. I felt great and a hope that there is chance where we can be together.. Hmmm I do not know what’s there in my destiny, as again and again we are meeting.. What lies beneath my luck...

After a week, Tulip’s remediation class has started, today at 5 P.M. I have to go and take Tulip from her class, am eager to meet Rose.

Yes Rose today when I went to take her, I greeted miss Rose to which she said that call her just Rose... she was looking beautiful as rose, she was wearing lose skirt of pink colour and white top and was looking gorgeous yes that is the right word... GORGEOUS...

As I winding up the class, I saw Edward, he was looking awesome, wearing white shirt and blue jeans, and he greeted me with warm smile.

Tulip was very angry as I was late,

 Tulip--“Bro why were you late? From when I and Miss Rose are waiting? Now I am very very hungry? Let’s go and eat something and I want to eat burger...

I and Rose just looked and each other and we burst out laughing... We readily agreed and went to Mac Donald which was newly opened. Tulip had burger and French fries, Rose and I just had Burger and coke. Tulip had her Mac d meal and was happy.

Rose was sitting on front seat and Tulip was sitting back playing with her toy.

Rose asked “Edward, why were you late,” to which I replied “I was busy in meeting. That day you asked me what I do, I run small departmental store which is situated between the town and highway, so I was busy there as season is changing so wanted to buy some new stuff. So in that I got late. I am very sorry for making you wait” to which she replied “its ok and I understand, that sometime such situations come, and if next time it happens I would be glad waiting for you”

I looked at her, and she just quickly added “with tulip ofcourse.” I just smiled.

Rose POV          

I replied “its ok and I understand, that sometime such situations come, and if next time it happens I would be glad waiting for you”

He looked at me,  I was feeling very shy and I just quickly added “with tulip ofcourse.” He just smiled.

We dropped Tulip as her aunt home is in between, she was sleeping, so Edward hold her and dropped, we bid goodbye to her aunt and left.

My home is 20 mints away from Tulip Place, so we moved ahead in his jeep, it was an open jeep which was of black colour. It seemed as he had recently brought.

“So Rose, you are from where? ”  I replied “I am from London”.

Edward was shocked after listening this.

I asked “what happen?” to which he politely said “nothing”.

“Do you have girlfriend?” I was shocked when I asked him; even he was stunned with my question. I shyly smiled.

 “No, I do not have a girlfriend. I am single. I have never been in any relationship.”

Suddenly, it started raining, but thank god we were near our house, I invited him, he hesitantly come in.

I gave him towel; there were drop of water on his face, I wanted to taste.. hmmmm....

Electricity went off and we were sitting in a dark room, I went and light the candle.

I asked him, if he would like some coffee to which he said yes.

I came with two cup of coffee and brought some cookies..

He asked me about my family..

“I have no one..” and tears started flowing from my eyes..

He said sorry and came towards me, he wiped my tears, and I hugged him... I do not want to remember, what I had suffer so I was quietly crying.

He just took my face in his hand, he looked in my eyes, and then towards my lips, he brought his lips near closing the gap between us, and he kept kissing me.

He kept kissing me, his lips were warm, and within few seconds kiss got deepen, I was enjoying it, I forgot every single pain of my life. He looked in my eyes and then again kissed me, he asked for entrance and I readily accept it..

Within few minutes we parted and this time we were breathing heavily....

This time he looked in my eyes and left without saying anything, neither I stopped him...

As he left, I thought...That thing, that moment, when you kiss someone and everything around becomes hazy and the only thing in focus is you and this person and you realize that that person is the only person that you're supposed to kiss for the rest of your life, and for one moment you get this amazing gift and you want to laugh and you want to cry because you feel so lucky that you found it and so scared that that it will go away all at the same time. 

Hope you all liked this chapter... Kindly vote and comment...

Love-

Priyanka