Chapter 1

Kim's Mansion

Kim's Mansion. Highly secured, finest interior with a touch of European architecture, property worth billions, shelter for the richest family in South Korea and apparently most handsome men and beautiful women. A home for the Elites.

Men in black, ears connected with Bluetooth plugs, hands busy carrying weapons are scattered all around the territory, standing like robots while the big wall circling the entire house as if marking their boundary is covered with electrical fencing.

"HOW MANY FCKING TIMES DO I WARN YOU?"

The deep voice of the younger son of Kim's echoed the room as he threw the bed lamp to the ground and the head buttler and the maids flinched together.

All of the workers immediately kneeled before their young master, quickly whispering an apology.

"Never come into my room!"

Taehyung shouted as he hurriedly jumped down from his bed while the workers shivered.

"S-sorry Young Master, but we are o-ordered to bring you t-to the family breakfast downstairs."

The head buttler, Jeon Jihyuk spoke and Taehyung only growled louder, now throwing the nightstand to the floor angrily.

"Fuck that shit, If I ever see your ass inside my room again, I'll make you all disappear from earth, idiots."

All the workers in the room trembled and quickly rushed out, cursing Taehyung internally.

"Sorry young Master, this will never be repeated." The head butler bows politely.

"Shut the fuck up and get your ass out of my room, bring a technician and fix a bloody lock on my door." Taehyung gave his orders and walked away in irritation while the head bulter stayed back to clean up the mess Taehyung made in the room.

"How come he's this arrogant? His father isn't this way" Jeon Jihyuk thought.

(Note : Jeon Jihyuk is Jungkook's father.)
.
.

Somewhere in Seoul.