Chapter 3

"Koo, put that football down."

Yoongi sighed as the younger walked on the University road with a football over his head, trying to balance it.

"Nope."

The younger giggled as he now stretched his both arms up and tried dancing, with the football still over his head making Yoongi palm his face.

"Ggukie! You'll fall down if you continue doing that."  -Hobi

"Oh look! A horse..."

Jungkook exclaimed pointing his index in the air and Yoongi, Hoseok followed the younger's finger and found nothing.

"There's nothing there, Koo." The younger giggled to himself as he slowly moved his index finger in the air and then pointed it at Hoseok.

"How dare you?" Hobi gritted his teeth, nose flaring up in anger.

"You little brat, I'm gonna end- Arghhh!"

Hoseok yelled loudly when the football hit his head as the younger let go of it suddenly.

"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! He's him, he's him....."

Jungkook exclaimed, jumping in the air, now pointing at someone who's getting down from a parked black porsche at a distance.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, sighing again as he asked. "Who's he?"

"He's that handsome hedgehog that tried to kill me yesterday."

The younger yelled out as he pointed at a very handsome male who has parked his car infront of the IC building.

"Kim Taehyung?!"

Both Yoongi and Hobi whispered at the same time, eyes wide in surprise.

After few minutes.

"Why are we even doing this?" Hoseok mumbled.

"Don't know." Yoongi mumbled back.

"Sh! Be quiet you both." Jungkook muttered to the elders.

Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook.
The three of them are now following Kim Taehyung, with index fingers pressed over their lips, backs bent down.

"Why tf are we stalking Kim Taehyung?" Hoseok whispered in Jungkook's ear.

"Didn't you read the book '5 steps to kill your enemy'?"

Jungkook questioned and Hoseok, Yoongi had a scorn on their faces as they shook their heads while the younger sighed, rolling his eyes.

"I live with idiots. Gosh! It's okay, just follow me, I'll teach you."

The younger sighed again and moved forward, cautiously taking steps in Taehyung's direction and Sope dumbly followed him.

"I really want to kick his ass, Yoongi!" -Hobi.

"Trust me, I want to murder him too."
-Yoongi.