Chapter 4

Waiting for his mother felt foreign to Jimin.

The sun is down, darkness taking over the planet and the mansion grew more silent, everything adding to Jimin's nervousness.

Many thoughts ran inside Jimin's head after he gathered what it takes to come out to his mother about his sexuality and to put an end to the sick games his despicable past boyfriend is playing.

But what remains the problem is, the boy is not set to receive hatred from his mother for him being gay. Jimin knew his mother would be sickened of him after his revelation, anyone would be, of course, he knows that. Getting to know that her only son, the heir of Park Corp Ltd, the company that's been topping the business charts in Hotel industry is actually a gay, a man that craves for the touch of other man, that kind of a human that's labelled to be doing a sin by the world, Jimin knew his mother would regret his existence.

His heart painfully twisted at the thought of his mother hating him, he's even fine with her treating him the same like before, like he never existed in her life but he'd be shattered to see hate in his mother's eyes.

He's afraid, anxious, not at all positive about the idea of speaking with his mother after two long years, he knows it all but yet he barged into her room, twisting the door knob aggressively and then pushed the door open after sucking in a harsh breath and remembering an endearing friend he met at University, certainly with a gummy smile.

"Mother, I'd like to speak with you, please spare me two minutes of your time, I'm actually not who you think of me, I'm sorry but I can't help it, I'm gay in the first place, so-"

Jimin let it out in one go right after he barged into the room, staring at the ground and when he finally looked up, his breath hitched, his words suddenly felt sucked up, tongue tied when he witnessed a good amount of people inside the room, all seated in the chairs around the round table, probably for a company meeting.

Sweat drops trickled down his head as Jimin took the situation around in the room. He gulped down hard locking his eyes with his mother, face still deprived of any sort of emotion while all the others inside the room looked mortified.

Jimin cursed himself, he had one chance and he fúcked it up, his mother is going to kill him for this. He felt small, he clutched the hem of his shirt, fisting it hard as he put his head down in shame and guilt. He wanted to run away, run and hide in someone's arms that can understand him and his turmoil, towards a friend he met quite recently in the University.

"Gentlemen, we are sorry for having you witness this kind of an act. I will get it settled so that the board meeting continues with no hindrances." Samuel spoke, Mrs. Park's secretary.

Jimin clutched his shirt tight as he heard footsteps as Samuel strode towards him, he knew he'd be dragged away from this hall and be taught a lesson. He can never face his mother after what he has done.

"Samuel, stay back. Dear all, the board meeting dated today ends. Sorry but this is an urgent call and I can no longer continue this meeting. The remains of this meeting shall be continued tomorrow and a notice of emergency meeting shall be sent to you all. Thank you. You may all leave." Mrs. Park declared, still void of any emotion and Samuel stopped in his track whilst all the others of the meeting murmured among themselves.

"Leave!"

This time her voice came out irked and strict, ordering everyone to get out of the room making them obey and Jimin did the same, he turned back and decided to make a run out of the room and hide until he heard his mother.

"Not you, Jimin."

Jimin stopped, his feet glued to the floor finding Samuel standing in front of him, blocking his way out, he bit his lip, shrinking into his clothes as he felt trapped.