Chapter 2

"You ready?" Jeremiah asked as I walked back inside.

"She's not coming." Austin laughed.

"I agree." Steven added in.

"Come on. I'll stay with her the whole time." Jeremiah pleaded to Austin. I could feel the weed in my system.

"Please Austin." I gave him puppy dog eyes. I could see him get less tense.

"Okay. Whatever. But if anything happens to her, it's on you Jeremiah." He said.

Jeremiah put his hand to his head and saluted Austin.

"I'll go get Conrad." Steven said as Austin, Jeremiah, and I began walking to the car.

"Shot gun!" I yelled running to the front seat. Austin rolled his eyes and got in the back. I watched Steven and Conrad walk towards us. "Where's Belly?" I asked as I rolled down the window.

"She's not coming. Neither should you." Conrad said as he got in the back seat. I looked over at Jeremiah who was already looking at me.

When we arrived I felt very tense as we walked in. I thought Belly would've came with so I wouldn't be left alone. I felt a hand slip into mine and looked up to see Jeremiah smiling at me.

"Don't worry, you'll have fun."

There was so many people around this bon fire. Everyone was drinking and having a good time.

Jeremiah let go of my hand as we became more visible into the party. As we walked in I turned to see Jeremiah disappeared.

Great. I decided to go find a drink. I found a cooler filled with Mike's Hard Lemonade and decided to take one. As i began to drink it I saw Conrad sitting on the sand kissing some girl. Damn. Belly is not going to like that.

"Hey! You're drinking?" Jeremiah said behind me. I turned to see him with a blonde girl. She was eyeing me as Jeremiah spoke to me.

"Don't worry about it Jere." I said and walked away.

I can't do this all night. I have to text Belly.

'BELLY! SOS!'

'What? What's wrong???'

'You have to come to this bon fire plzzz'

'Should I?'

'Plzz I'm left alone rn and you should see what Conrad is doing'

'Omw'

"Hey girl." A cute boy approached me. He had light hair and blue eyes. His eyes were pretty but not like Jeremiah's.

"Hey." I awkwardly smiled.

"You here alone?" He got closer to me.

I stepped back. "No, my friends are here."

"So no boyfriend?" He reached his hand out to my hips.

"Fuck off." Jeremiah appeared and pushed the guy away from me. He put his arm around me. "I'm her boyfriend."

"My bad bro. I didn't know." The guy said as he walked away.

"Boyfriend?" I questioned.

"Just making sure you're safe so your brother doesn't kill me." He said. That's the only reason why? I don't get why he wanted me to come so bad if he wasn't even going to hangout with me.

I watched as Jeremiah took off again with the girl. I kept my attention on them. I saw Jeremiah look around in my direction but he didn't fully look at me. He then sat down pulling the girl on his lap where they began to make out.

'Scratch that. I think I'm just going to come home.' I texted Belly.

'Too late im just about there'

Well shit.

As I sat in the sand alone I heard everyone quit down when I looked to see what everyone was watching I saw Belly get up from the ground. I couldn't hear what was being said but she was visibly arguing with Conrad.

Just as I was about to get up Jeremiah stepped in saving the two from their awkward interaction.

"You came! Cool we can all hangout now. Scarlet should be over there." Jeremiah started to lead Belly my way but Steven stepped in saying he's taking her home.

I then stepped in. "Fuck off Steven." I grabbed Belly's other arm as Steven finally gave in and let Belly go.

"Holy shit." Belly said under her breath as I led her to the spot where I was sitting. Of course Jeremiah left us the second we sat down.

"It's crazy how much we drool over these boys that don't give a shit about us." I said nodding towards Jeremiah and Conrad who were both making out random girls.

Before Belly could answer a cute boy approached us. "Flavia?"

I looked confused but quickly noticed that he was flirting with Belly. "Have fun." I whispered and got up leaving them alone. I decided to get another drink where I saw Austin hanging out with a group of guys.

"You okay?" Austin broke from the group to join me.

"Yeah." I quickly said trying to hide the drink from him.

"You don't have to hide it. Have fun and be safe." He smiled at me.

"Fuck you." I heard Conrad yell. He was arguing with some guy over a beer.

I looked at Austin and we both ran towards the scene. I saw Belly try to get in between them but I tried to stop her first. Just as I grabbed her arm the guys arm flew back and hit both Belly and I knocking us both to the ground. My vision was blurry but I saw the boy from before go up to help Belly. I felt my body being pulled up as someone yelled "COPS."

I didn't know who I was hanging on to but we were running together.

"Jeremiah?" I yelled hoping he was the boy.

"I got you." His familiar voice said. When we got back to the car Jeremiah helped me in the front seat. Conrad was sitting in the back and Belly was saying goodbye to Cam. The boy who was flirting with her.

"Cam can take me home." Belly said.

"No. Belly get in the car." Jeremiah said sternly.

"I'm Cam. Cameron." He held out his hand for Jeremiah to take.

"Your name is Cam Cameron?" Jeremiah asked making a joke. I couldn't help but giggle considering I drank a little bit.

"No offense Cam Cameron but no, Belly get in the car." Jeremiah said.

I watched as Belly and Cam kissed each other goodbye. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jeremiah cringe.

"I'm going to get Steven and Austin. You three stay here." Jeremiah said leaving us in a very awkward car.

"You hairs like a little kids. The way it's always so messy." Conrad said. I looked back to see him stroking Belly's hair.

I gave Belly a weird look but it got interrupted when a flash light beamed through the window with a cop "Any underage drinking here?"

Fuck.