A famliy discussion

Alcina Dimitrescu had three lovely daughters. Bela the eldest, Cassandra the middle child, and little Daniela the youngest sibling. Perhaps the second youngest if the lady works up the courage to ask her children how they would feel about another girl added to their family of four.

"My dear children, would you accompany me to the library?" The lady told rather than asked.
"Whatever for, mother?" Dani asked while hoping it was a reward for not eating the low life's called maids.
"I want to have a serious conversation with you three." Her tone softening in hopes of not causing panic.
The three girls looked at one another in hopes for answers, but nonetheless they all nodded their heads and headed towards the library.

"As you three are very well aware of, I your mother love you greatly. But there comes a time where change is needed to grow." She was about to go, but was interrupted.
"Oh god your getting rid of one of us, just so you know I vote for Bela." Cassandra stated mater of factly.
"What, no dear child I am not getting rid of one or any ofyou, in fact I want to add to our family." The last bit of the statement was spoken softly as if Alcina was afraid of rejection.

The silence was louder than words, and with that Alcinas hope for another child went down the drain, until all three girls squealed in delight. The lady was astonished with the volume and the outcome of her statement.
"Mother am I going to be a big sister?" Dani question with eyes full of hope.
"Only if you and your sister are alright with the idea of a little sister."
"Do we need to scream again for you to know our answer?" This time it was Bela who spoke. They only one to not say anything until now.
The lady gave out a hefty laugh, "No dear, I was just double checking that we were all on the same page."

All four of them sat in a comfortable silence, until they herd a loud crashing sound. The girls broke out into a sadistic laughter.
"Mother we have been so good, may we please bring whoever broke our items to the cellar for some fun, please its been weeks.Danielas question turned more into begging and whining.
"I see no issue, but we must further discuss this topic, but right now you three have some fun."
The trio instantly swarmed away with their sickles out. All the while their mother rose from where she was, and head to her chambers. She was beaming with happiness but didn't show any until she was protected by the shut door of her room.

The rest of the evening was filled with agonizing screams from whichever maid dropped her one of a kind plating. The lady had some ideas on what she wanted when it came to another child. Mainly the idea of them being dependent on her. However she didn't want a small child, she wanted a little, plain and simple. A person who was older around 20 maybe, but with a head space of maybe a toddler. As long a the lady saw them as her own she would not care.