Little Evan

Alcinas point of view

"Come in" I could hear three heartbeats. Which was odd.
The door slowly opens and in came the head maid followed by Evan, who was in tears and Carmen who shut the door.

"My lady. I am happy to inform you that I have found the culprit behind your missing lipstick." The head maid look directly at Evan and grabbed her by the forearm, and proceeded to shove her towards me. Evan was a sniffling mess, and it broke my heart. The girls must of heard her also, because Bela had already locked the door and stood by it with her sickle out growling. Cassandra came out of the shadows staring at Carmen, while Daniella followed suit with the head maiden.

"I see, well lets deal with this accordingly." I slowly stood up not wanting to scare the child more, and picked her up and cradled her in my arms. In return she grabbed as mush of my dress as possible, and whispered,
"I no do anything."
"Darling,I know, I know."
The look on both their faces was truly a spectacle. And with that The girls slashed them down, and took them to the cellar where I will deal with them personally. No one touches my baby.

"Evan, honey how old are you?"
"I tis many." She said while holding up 3 fingers.
"Oh my such a big girl."
She giggled a lot but return turn sniffing.
"I no in trouble?"
"Of course not dear. Cassandra told me what happened, i'm happy you aren't a bad girl."
"No. No bad girl." Evan simply said while yawning.
"Oh dear you must be very tired. Here lets get you to bed."
And with that I got up and headed to the room next to mine. I gently laid her down in the crib.
"Goodnight darling."
"Night night."
And with that I headed straight to the cellar, where I could hear those good for nothing humans screams, no doubt from the girls.

"My my, daughters you sure did make a mess of things. Non the less lets get down to business."
"Yes mother." The three of them said in unison.

Later that evening, I went straight to my room to get changed. Those two had the audacity to get their blood on my dress. Honestly no respect. After I changed, I quickly went to check on Evan who was sleeping peacefully with her thumb in her mouth.

"Ring" that blasted phone.