Mother of 3 maybe 4

Evans point of view

"What to do with you?" The head maid mumbled.
"Honestly how pathetic, yes pathetic. Thinking you can get away with stealing."
I was at a lost for words.
"Wh-what are you talking about?"
"Oh you know the lady's lipstick. I found it in your possession. Or at least thats what I plan on saying to the lady herself. I just have to make it more provable that you did it."
"But you know I didn't so why, why are you doing this?" I am now visibly shaken on the verge of tears and slipping.
"You just walked into this place and act like you belong, well before you die, I simply want to tell you. You are not worth their time and i'll be damned if you ruin the plan!"I can tell she is getting worked up.
"Plan what plan?" More curious than anything.
"The one to kill the Lady and her horrible daughters of course." Claiming as if its the most noticeable thing in the world.
"And with you as our backup plan, Carmen sure did pick a pathetic candidate."
"Car-Carmen is helping you?"
"Helping, she's the one behind it all" the way she laughed made me unsettled.

Meanwhile a tiny little fly that was watching from a corner of the room instantly dashes towards the closer door. Taking sharp corners until it reaches its designated person...
Cassandra Dimitrescu.

Alcinas point of view

To put it plainly, I do not trust that Carmen girl. I always manage to here her tiny mumbles, but not enough to make anything out. I do notice that she stays far away form Evan however. Which is peculiar. Ah yes Evan my sweet girl. It is blatantly obvious that she is a little. While in this past week I have notice things, I also may have or may have not bought many items form the Duke that are meant for a little. Just seeing Evan and the girls get along makes it all the better in asking her.

"Mother!" Instead of just Cassandra, it was all three of her children.
" Girls, what have I to-" I cut myself off seeing the panicked look in their eyes.
"Daughters, what happened?"
Cassandra then stepped forward and started going on a rant about lipstick,Murder,Carmen,plot against us, and Evan. When she brought up Even I was all the more worried.
"Child, slow down what happened?" Staying calm was the way to go.
"Carmen some of the other maids, the head maid in particular, have plotted against us, they are trying to kill is mother."
"Carmen,I knew she wasn't to be trusted."
"But theres more. There going to use Evan as an excuse to get near you. The head maiden will be here shortly accusing Evan of stealing your lipstick. In hopes of getting you mad and her killed. To make matters worse Evan is slipping. Mother what are we to do?" Even though it was Cassandra asking, all the girls were pleading with their eyes. Truly they care for Evan as much as I do.

"I think its time to go get your sister. Heres the plan." We had managed to make a plan before I heard a knock and two no three heart beats.
"Come in" a simply command
The plan was in motion.