The favorite?

Cassandras point of view

Cassie, thats new. Oh but I love it.
"Mother, can I hold her?"
Ob course mother would be hesitant.
"I don't see why not." She said while placing Evan in my hands.
Giggles erupted out of Evan the moment she was able to touch my face. Thats when I realized there was blood covering my face. Quickly as I could I grab her hands.
"Mother, my face. Hold her while I wash up."
Placing Evan in mother's hand was a challenge. She is very clingy. But with a little nudge, she was sitting there staring up at mother. As swiftly and quickly as I could went to wash my face.
"Its no fair Cass, she gave you a nickname, and wants you to hold her. That's absurd." Dani huffed out in one breath. She was only with me, because she also needed to clean up. Bela being responsible as ever, never leaves her face dirty.
"Its not my fault, I just so happen to be her favorite."
"You the favorite, Ha, I doubt it. It is most definitely me. Evan and I play hide and seek all the time. What do you do with her?"
At this point I'm getting annoyed. It's obvious Evan likes me most.
"You know what, why don't we ask Evan ourselves?"
"Are you sure, I don't want you to throw a fit when you realize I was right."
"Lets just go."
When we entered mother's room, we were both takin aback. Evan was being tossed in the air by Bella, and was giggling up a storm.
"Bel Bel do again ."
Bel bel? Its nots as good as Cassie, but why would she give Bel a nickname. I'm the favorite.
"Alright, I'm back. Give me Evan."
"No offense Cassandra; but she seem to be enjoying her time with me. Obviously I'm her favorite."

Alcinas point of view

Oh boy. I had a feeling this would happen. The favorite. I don't think Evan even understands what that means right now. She just seem to want to be held. Noticing the girls arguing getting louder, and Evan was still in Bella's hand, I swiftly plucked her up. Just in time to, because Cassandra jump right at her, followed by Dani. These girls.
"Daughters, if you can not figure out how to solve this problem, none of you will be seeing Evan until I know you can behave around her."
This stopped the argument real fast, but it switched to arguing with me which I will not tolerate.
"Figure it out." That was that, snd the left without any further fussing. Safe to say Evan is better behaved and she is a baby.
A little hand could be seen out the corner of my eye, but I wanted to see what she was up too.
"Hat. Wear hat."
"Oh you want to wear mom-I mean my hat?"
She just giggled.
"Its to big for you baby, how about I have my sister make you a hat?"
"HAT" she absolutely loved that idea apparently.
"Okay, okay lets call her."