You are sick bro!

Denki's POV until said otherwise

I was soo tired from playing all the night through again but this score was unbeatable for sure. No matter how much Izu told me this was possible it was hard. Thanks to him I knew how it goes but still it wasn't like that easy to get past the level and I've been stuck there for the past 3 weeks.

Me: Come on!

Not game over again....

How did he do that?

Izu told me to jump and go around...

BUT HOW?!

What hack does he use?

Is it my controller or something?

Nah... let's try this again.

Again a game over for me. It was also the time my alarm clock went off.

Me: Shit!

Damn it.

I have to go now...

Tho I really wanted to play just another round....

Guess I'll be asking Izu for help.

Another day UA was about to begin and I was for sure gonna ask Izu how he said this was supposed to be easy. It was his game and the high score is insanely high. It was even ridiculous to think that I could beat that shit.

This was how I packed my things and went over to UA which was a solid 30 minutes away from the place I live with my family and right to class 1A where I saw Izuku laying on the desk. He seemed pretty tired and not that happy at all. If I was to say something that, that he needed to see RG. He was definitelly looking pale too.

Oh my.... Izu!

You look horrible.

I think you might be sick...

Please don't tell me you are here because of the new villain vs hero excercise All Might spoiled us about.

I know you want to beat out class but still....

Please take care of your health my friend.

So I went over to Izuku and lightly tapped him.

Me: Izu, what's wrong with you?

Izu: I don't know.... I just feel bad today, I guess.

Me: You sure you not sick?

Izu: Hm?... Nah, Nah. I don't get sick easily.

Mhm... so not buying that.

Me: Tho you look like like a lifeless corpse.

Izu: Haha thanks.

It was true and not a joke at all and I was getting a bit worried over my friend. He was the only true friend I got. So the first thing I did was touch his forehead since he really looked ill and look at that he was burning up.

Me: Izu... I hate to break it but you have a frever.

Izu: Oh... huh... no wonder I feel hor.

Me: Let's get to RG.

Izu: Nah, I am fine.

Me: Izu!

Izu: You know as well as me that we have a new excercise coming up and today is the announcement. 

Me: I do but you are sick and I don't want it to get worse.

Izu: I'll be fine.

Me: Izu please.

Izu: *Sigh*...

We were both the first people in class so it was easier to just grab his chair and basically drag Izuku who was sitting in his chair out of the classroom and past the teacher office, where Aizawa was about to leave and right to the infirmary. Of course Aizawa looked at us, sighed and shook his head to this. 

Well all in all, I got to the infirmary with a sleepy Izu. I was sure if he was awake, this wouldn't be easy at all. Everyonse say I am dumb but in fact I wasn't dumb, just sleepy from playing all the night and I liked my nickname Pikachu a lot so I never bothered to even correct them at all. 

As for Izuku they say he is a cinamon roll but if you knew what he knew and what he could do if he gets seriousl then you wouldn't say that at all. He was one Sinnamon roll. He could literally make the world end with all the information he had on everyone. It was just that he decided not to play out all his card out. I considered myself lucky knowing that and not facing his true self. 

It was also a wonder that Bakugo was still alive at this point.

Once we got into the infirmary room, RG was sitting there and lookin at us.

Me: He has a fever and refused to go.

Izu: Not true.

RG: *Sigh* Izuku get on the bed.

Izu: But!

RG: Just do it.

Izu: *Sigh* Fine.

It was the first time he stood up from the chair, went over and just flopped down. He seemed a lot more tired now and I watched RG measure his temperature and it was way to high. 

RG: Not sick... huh.. then explain the 39°

Izu: ....

Me: And you wanted to stay...

Izu: Fine. I'll rest here. Tho promise me to beat the system.

Hahahahaha

Oh this will be fun then.

I won't dissapoint you my friend!

Me: Will do.

Just like that I left Izuku with RG and took the chair back to class 1A where a lot of people were inside by now.