Critical Battery

You know when plans don't go as planned... that is the moment I would have loved nothing more than to shot myself. I thought I'll do a tactical retreat and then think it through and also just fight them one by one but you know what? Of course things never go as planned. 

It was the moment the powerhouses spawned in and now I literally ran into Aoyama and Tokoyami.

Seriously?

Why?

This is... AHHH!

I could scream!

My luck is the worst!

Why are heroes even spawning now?

This isn't the last level even!

I am sure of that.

I looked in front of me and the first person I had to get rid of was Aoyama. It was him who immediately attacked me with his laser and guess what? A laser is nothing more but charged up particles aka my speciality. This was something Izuku was theorising for so long now and every time I was telling him, I don't know. Now that I had time to test his theory out, I decided to just go for it.

So...

If I use my quirk now on this...

It should be over for Aoyama...

I hope Izu is right cause otherwise this would end up soo bad for me.

I don't have anywhere to run anymore.

Iida and Uraraka coming from behind me and Tokoyami and Aoyama in front of me...

The theory was pretty easy too. Since charged up particles can be very ot and also cut through things, me as a power source should be able to redirect the charging output as well as lower it down or even overpower it.

Now the thing was, I had no idea how I was supposed to do that. So all I could do was use my electricity and threw it right at the laser beam. 

Now here comes the funny thing. The electric bolt started to at first dance around the laser beam, then it mixed with it and then you could see it jumping around once again but more like running at Aoyama who was still posing.

Oh this will end bad for him...

Why is he even posing?

He could have stopped using his quirk!

DAMN!

And they say I don't have brains...

Look at this man!

He has even less brains than me!

It really hit Aoyama and he screamed first before just falling backwards down. Tokoyami looked at him and then at me but I had no time for this at all. Since I could see other people coming towards me already.

To make matters worse, I started to hear explotions again. All in all, I managed to get one down and saw 2 more approaching. This was so dumb ridiculous that I just stopped running and started to focus on all the pent up charged energy in myself. Yes it would exhauste me which made me seem dumb but it was the only way out.

Oh I so got myself in trouble.

How could I just run blindly away?

I should have at least tried to come up with something but how should I know that they already cornered me.

Since when tho?

Ah is it important right now?

NAH!

I need to get rid of these 6 people asap and then concentrate on Bakugo and Todoroki.

They should be on my tail too.

I don't think they would give up this easily.

Once everyone was close enough and in range, I let all the electricity out and charged up the surrounding air. This made it soo much easer to actually disperse a lot of electrical thunderbolts and with a bang they all errupted and hit a person. 

Now that I got all enegry out of my system, I felt soo sluggish. If I could, I would have just laid down and rested on the ground but the game was far from over yet. So I forced myself to start running again. It was either that or lose which I so didn't wanted to do.

Besides that I needed energy from somewhere. Question was where could I get this many energy to make myself feel alive again. That was actually what I asked myself until I realised that right above me the whole ceiling had light and if besides that there had to be a power line nearby too since they did rebuild a city with powerlines going to the buildings. Now all I had to do was find the next generate and plug myself onto it.

Thankfully it was easier to find then anything else.

Now let's charge up this Pika battery and I can go on for hours!

Tho, Sorry for the blackout... or not.

 or not