The moment I've been waiting for

It was kinda sad that Izuku wasn't here but whatever. This would be only much crazier without him. He was insane and not crazy and I was about to turn the whole thing upside down. It would be just crazy. I was soo eager to be the villain that, well what should I say. There was really no words to how much I wanted to be the villain.

It was only after Aizawa came into the classroom with All Might behind him that we knew it was this. The time had already come for the new villain vs hero excercise they dubbed civil war game. 

There was actually a reason it was called civil war game and that was because this excercise used to be a half yearly thing and it would be held in a bigger scale but something happened so they reducded it to just us going at each other in the same city that we had for the entrance exam.

That much I knew thanks to Izu. He somehow alwys knew what we do before the teachers. I was already suspecting that he had a hidden quirk or something like that. He was just insane in so many ways. His skills were not even describeable if you knew what he really could do.

Aizawa: *Sigh*

All Might: WE ARE HERE! To announce that the civil war game will be held today.

Ejiro: What is the civil war game.

I asked Izu the same thing...

He had soo many stories about that event. 

I don't know why it was canceled and classes wouldn't do that anymore.

All Izu said was that something happened but that's it.

All Might: It used to be held in a bigger scale where 2 classes would go against each other.

Aizawa: Which will not happen anymore. 

Mina: Why not.

All Might: Budget.

Yeah... so not budget reason...

Iida: And what exactly is that?

Aizawa: *Sigh* It is a bigger villain vs hero excercise where you all will not know who the villain is except the villain.

Me: So Amon Us in real life?

Mina: Hahaha nice one Pikachu.

Momo: Where is Midoriya?

All Might: He got sick and is in the infirmary right now.

Bakugo: Fucking weakling.

If you knew....

If it would be me, I wouldn't have the patience he has. 

Believe me you would be dead by now.

Can't believe he didn't explode till now and beat the crap out of ya.

I might do it instead of him.

Aizawa: Everyone pick a paper and get to ground beta.

That was all our lovely caterpillar as a homeroom teacher said. It was rather short but it was enough of a statement. After that we all went to the front to get the paper and our hero costume which were still in the same locker in the back of our classroom.

All Might: The villain will have a different costume. This is made so that it will be a lot easier for you to identify them.

Bakugo: This will be fucking over soon.

Ejiro: Bro, don't say that.

Shoto: Says the one that is basically a villain.

Bakugo: What did you fucking say IcyHot?

Jiro: Okay calm down.

Iida: Everyone get your costume and let's go.

Momo: Girl, come on.

We all went to get our costume and started to leave the classroom. It was all but me. I stayed behind and Mina came back because I kinda froze after opening the paper and seeing what was written on it.

Villain

Me: YESSS! 

I was soo happy reading that, that I jumped up in the air and it was only then that Mina came back into the room. Even the teachers immediately left us after telling su the information they had.

Mina: Pika are you coming?

Me: Yeah just forgot something.

Mina: What did you forget?

Me: Ehm...

Mina: Oh come on Pikachu. You have your costume in your arms. Let's get out.

Me: Mhm.

Oh you have no idea what I am.

How can you think that I was a hero?

You don't think I can pull up a villain?

Well....

I am sure you all think I am dumb.

Just look at how you all treat me.

I'll make sure to change that fact soon.

Enough with the one brain cell Denki!

I am not dumb!

I just never bothered to korrect any of you and I am too tired for that.

It's a wonder that you never are able to tell that I am tired thanks to how charged up I am with energy. 

It's also the damn reason I have insomnia.

Why does my quirk have to power me up.....

Oh well, this game will be fun.