Oho it gets harder... just a bit

As I was walking around, I was sure that I would be considered on level 3 now. It should get harder and thinking that I stopped in track after hearing a bit of cracking. Little did I know that Satou would come crashing through the wall and punch me.

Fuck!

What just happened?!

How can someone just blindly do this?

Are you fucking mental?

Me: AUTCH!

It hurt soo much!

He even put a lot of strength into the punch...

Did he want to knock me out?

The hell?

Hod could he even know that I was the-

That suggar rush wanna be Wreck it Ralph was so destroying the wall just to get me. It worked for the first time. The next one, I was already on my feet and dodged tha attack. It was only now that I saw who was helping him out. It was no other than Jiro.

No wonder he was soo confident that he got the villain!

She must have heard me beforehand. 

Oh this screams for revenge!

I'll get you!

Just you wait!

Sato was still trying to fight me, hit me but he was too big and bulky. His moments were not as flawless as he might have thought since I saw a couple of openings. However I knew I wouldn't be able to use them as I wanted. Izuku once did the same while we were training and waited for me to attack just to turn the situation into his favor again. It gave me a good lesson. 

This was the only reason I didn't attack him like I would want but instead backed away a bit.

Now what to do?

I am not dumb to attack him from the front.

Izu taught me that lesson.

God my whole body was soo sore after that.

He didn't even hold back.

Man, not keen on getting my ass busted and ripped open again.

No thank you.

As I was thinking that I saw Jiro from the side of my vision and she definitelly had a weapon in her hand. It was only now that I saw Momo with her.

Shit.

What is this trickery?!

From Level 1 to 3 and the difficulty increases this much?

Damn it!

Wait!

Are those?!

I have a chance on getting to the next level!

HAHAHA

How foolish they are!

So dumb!

I looked at Sato and then at the gils who had throwing knifes. They were made out of metal as well as the bow staff that Momo had in her hand and as everyeone knew, metal was a great conductor for electricity. 

Me: Pfff-

HAHAHAHA

Suffer from your stupidity!

You idiots!

Calling me an idiot and use metaic weapons on me.... pfffff

What noobs!

I couldn't hold back my laugher that well as I started running at Sato. It was only now that I had a plan in my head and I knew that people might not like that but it sure would be fun. However as fun as it sounded in my head it also sounded like the worst idea ever.

Okay... Izu would have my head for this stunt.

If he is seeing this he will tell me how dumb I am right now but yolo!

I live only once and ama do it anyways.

So I ran at Sato only to wait for the best moment to dodge and jump on the mans back to use it as a catapult int the air making a flip. While I was in the air, I aimed my finger at Momo and Jiro and made a small Peng with my mouth. Of course I wasn't as childish to say it out loud again, so I just mouthed it this time. 

And two more down!

Hah!

This is really fun!

Both girls went down but as I thought, jumping into the air was a bad idea since Sato grabbed me and threw me against the next wall.

Oh-oh!

Me: Shit.

Now I had a small mini boss right in front me where I had to deal with him before moving on. This really bad for me especially since my whole body hurt from the punch as well as the yeeting me against a wall thing.

 This really bad for me especially since my whole body hurt from the punch as well as the yeeting me against a wall thing