Dear friend... I am sorry, not sorry.

It was the moment when I got into ground beta that I knew this would be soo much fun. I was soo hyped and my villain costume looked sick too. Whoever designed this really did a master piece. I loved this one soo much. It was confortable and it made moving around soo easy too. 

After I went into ground beta the first thing I did was sneaking around like the rat pokemon I was

After I went into ground beta the first thing I did was sneaking around like the rat pokemon I was. There was really nothing wrong with running around and being on the look out. Now I would have gone straight to the roof if I would be able to jump from rooftop to rooftop tho that was not something I could do. Izuku might but not me for sure. So I was staying on the ground, sneaking around.

Mina: Who do you think is the villain?

Tsu: I don't know, ribbit.

Mina: Bakugo?

Tsu: He is a true villain, ribbit.

Mina: Everyone things like that.

Me: If you girls only knew.

I came out of the alley straight to the girls. They both welcomed me as if it was nothing strange. It was weird because I was definitelly wearing my villain costume.

Me: What's up.

Mina: Yo, this looks sick on you.

Me: Thanks.

I smiled at her and that was the last thing I did before I made a spitole motion with my hand and made a "pew pew" sound. Yes I did use my quirk on her and electrictued her. It was basically enough to make her imobolised but not dead. I could have killed her tho. Just a bit more current and a bit more strength in my quirk and she would be dead.

Mina: Eeee....

Me: Sooo.... what were you two doing?

Tsu was looking at Mina and then at me.

Tsu: Oh shit, ribbit.

Me: Yeah.. you should start running problaby.

Tsu: No kiddin, ribbit.

She was still standing which made me laugh soo hard. I was really enyoing this show by now. First I kinda did a joke on Mina but now it was just fun. The thing was, I kinda wanted to let Tsu run away just to tell people there is an evil Pikachu on the lose. Whelp as if that would help them anyways.

Me: Lol, you really not going to go?

Tsu: I want to but... I can't, ribbit.

Me: Ah I can help ya with that.

I went over to her and I could tell that she was a bit to shocked to even more and she also might have gotten a bit of the charging that I had shot at Mina which made her frog body unable to move. Whatever it was acrually helped me cause I was now taking her as a hostage.

Me: Don't mind me if I do.

Tsu: Huh, ribbit?

I just picked her up and threw her over my shoulder while walking away from the alley leaving Mina on the ground. She was the first one out of the game and this was basically starting at level one which was too easy. I was sure that this would be getting harder as I was going on.

Tsu: What are you gonna do now, ribbit?

Me: You are my pass to the second round Tsu.

Tsu: Can you explain, ribbit.

Me: One word: Hostage.

Tsu: Oh damn... ribbit.

Me: Yup.

I really kinda just took a hostage and picked them up from the street. Thinking about it, Mina was the dumb one. I couldn't just believe they all would say I had just one brain cell when in fact, I just went over to the girls and basically over them a propper fight but they just said nice costume. Not even remembering that the villain is the only one with a different costume. 

They might have had their heads in the could or whatever but that was just a plain stupid mistake and a good warm up level 1.

This was easy!

Now let's get to level 2.

I think there will be a bit more exitement.

A bit harder.

And Izu is soo regretting not being here right now for sure.