Nalaa Guide

Well, enough about all that, I'm Nalaa and I am a Sagittarius. I live in the dormitory at University Tutti Appartengono right now. But before this, I lived in the country of Giovanne, in the town of Callisto. I'm 19 years old and a sophomore right now. And I'm one of the many people wishing to know what is outside of these walls restricting us from the outside. But there is so much more to this than anyone else knows, so we'll leave that for later. I mentioned that I was a Sagittarius, this can define how I look, how I sound, and how I am perceived by others with compatible and incompatible personalities. For most signs, there is only one defining bodily feature that can show you at first glance what sign they were born under. For Sagittarius and a couple of others, there are multiple. Some Sagittarius, such as myself, have arrow freckles that look like miniature constellations on their skin. These arrows can vary in style and shape or color. One thing that the people who have these special arrows must do is show them at all times. If these freckles are hidden in public, we may be arrested or worse. Some Sagittarius, in rare cases, have the bottom half of a Minotaur, such is not the case with me, however I have known people who are Minotaurian. I have many diverse friends at the University. Like my best friend Alor, Violet, the twins, etc. There are quite a few people in many of my classes who refuse to acknowledge my very existence and I don't want to go all doom and gloom right now, so I'll focus on my friends.