Alor Guide

A.N. Alor is my favorite character in the story! I had an especially fun time coming up with him. I hope you guys enjoy him as much as I do!

      Next, is my other very good friend, Alor. He has the most orange hair I've ever seen! And his tan combined with his one of a kind hair, make him pretty popular at school. The most popular person in the school though, is Aiana Titone. She is a pretty spoiled girl who was blessed with money and beauty at birth, right when she was crowned a Leo as well, and I think she earned her popularity then too. She kinda makes me mad because she thinks that she's so cool just because she goes to Warm Subject everyday. Alor is a tad humbler, he is a Taurus, and honestly one of the most annoying people I have ever met, that's coming from a Sagittarius. But, I like hanging out with him nonetheless, after all, he is one of the people who respects my pronouns and helps me when I am down, and he is usually down with anything I wanna do, so I like him for that. Alor has these tiny little horns that sprout from his forehead which was pretty weird and had concerned his parents since most Taurus horns come from the side of the head to be able to stay balanced since they are pretty big, but the doctors informed them that it posed no risk to his health other than ripping up most of his shirts because they were too small. Other than that, they just look super-duper cool!

A.N. Sorry, no photo for Alor. Y'all don't deserve my baby. I will be revealing him at some point in the story, not telling you when, but in the mean time while you're reading the rest of the episodes, try and imagine what he looks like. The person whose description of him is the most similar to what he actually looks like will get featured as one of Nalaa's friends in the story!