Violet Guide

My best friend is Violet. She's a quiet, shy girl to most people, but she shows her true colors to her friends. Her favorite color is purple, and it's no wonder that's the color she dyed her hair. The thing is though, nobody knows what her original hair color is, not even me! Violet is a Pisces, so it's kinda no wonder she keeps this many secrets, nothing that would ruin our friendship, I know that for a fact. She also has these cute little gill-like things which you would assume are for breathing underwater, but are actually just decoration, trust us, we've tried them out. Violet has these big glasses but they don't actually make her look nerdy, in fact, they make her look really pretty since those types of glasses, you know the ones I'm talking about, are really popular right now and they look really good on her combined with her messy bun. A kind of pet peeve of mine are Vi's earrings. She has these HUGE round loop earrings with moons on them. I'm not saying that they don't look good on her, I' m saying that they shouldn't look good on anyone. Violet has a tendency to wear REALLY high heeled things and even if something is not high heeled she makes it so. It's almost a joke between our friend group now!