06//'shut the fuck up, Tommy'

LUCRECIA WAS MAD. She wasn't just mad, she was furious. How dares he? How dares Tommy to send away her ally? An ally who provides money and contacts? Maybe he didn't know, but he still doesn't have any right to stick his nose in her business. Her fucking work.

She arrived home and let herself fall on the couch. With a sigh, she took a sip from her whiskey and groaned loudly.
How is she going to make this right again? She didn't want to lose Mr.Black as an helpful income and blamed Tommy for all of this.
Lucrecia sat there, taking sips of her whiskey constantly, when she heard the keys unlocking the front door.

Tommy entered the house, looking in the kitchen for his blonde girl, but she wasn't there.
"Amora?", he asked loudly and heard a huff coming from the living-room.

Quickly, he made his way to her and saw her sitting on the couch, with a glare on her face.
The Shelby man sighed, rubbing his face as he sat down opposite from her.
His blue eyes were focused on her, but she didn't dare to look at him, her glare was solely on the wall.

"Amo—", he wanted to start, but was interrupted.

"Shut the fuck up Tommy.", exclaimed Lucrecia harshly, she took a sip of her whiskey and turned to the man.
A angry look was on her face as she seethed at him.

"Look, Mora.", he tried again, but was once again, interrupted.

Lucrecia was fuming at this point,"I told you, to shut the fuck up.", she pointed her finger at him and the man grew quiet.
"Are you dense? Are you?", she asked and didn't let him answer this, as he opened his mouth.
"You, Tommy fucking Shelby, have may lost my bloody ally."

The Shelby man didn't know how to react as Lucrecia grew even more angry at him.
What was he supposed to do?
How was he going to make it right again?

"Mora.", he asked quietly and this stopped her rambling as her eyes met his.
He gulped and explained,"I simply didn't like it. There is no excuse for my doings, but I am not apologizing for making him leave. This man should be dead for looking at you like that."
His anger was coming out at the ending of his talking.

Lucrecia scoffed,"Death isn't always the fucking answer, Tommy. Not in matters like this. Let the poor lad fancy me, because he would never get me. I know what I am doing, Tommy. I am not naive, neither stupid."

Tommy shook his head eagerly,"I know that, love. It's just—", he put his face in his hands as he spoke,"I am not used to see you around other men, even if it's for business. I like to have your for myself and I don't like sharing."

The blonde's expression softened as she shook her head at him, walking over to him and kneeling on the floor.
She put her arms on his knees and said,"Look at me Tommy."

Tommy's eyes met hers and his frown deepened at their position, yet he didn't comment on it.
Lucrecia took a hold of his hand and held it tightly in hers.

"Look you need to share me Tommy.", she started and immediately received a shaking head, making her frown.
"Tesoro, I am not 17 or 18 anymore, I need to live. I need to work, I need it to be possible to be in men's company."

Tommy felt his insides churning at her words, they weren't young anymore.
That were her words, but why does it feel like they were teenagers again.
It would always repeat, Tommy forbidding her to meet up with boys or men in this case and her giving in.
He hoped she would give in this time.

The Shelby heir shook his head again, receiving a sigh from her.
"How can I let you be in their company, Amor? They look at you like you are their fucking pray and you notice it."
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘴, he wanted to add, but decided against it.
"It makes me fucking furious and I want to kill them all."

"Tesoro.", she started and now held both his hands,"Let's say I am only meeting them, when you are with me. Is that okay?"

Tommy's eyes, full of hope, stared at her and he asked,"You would do that for me?"

The woman nodded eagerly and answered,"Of course, tesoro. You know I would do everything for you."

"Would you give me a hug?", the Shelby man asked teasingly, her giggling slightly as she stood up and took the man in her arms.

Tommy pulled her against his body, her knees on his lap as he put his face into her neck.
Noticing the boy wouldn't let go, she sat down and began to stroke his hair.
The boy wanted to let out a grunt at said position, but refrained himself from it.
Yet he couldn't deny his arousal at this.

"Mora?", he asked quietly and received a small hum at this.
"You are mine right?"

A blush coated her cheeks as she answered,"Define yours, Tommy."

"Oh you know, you wouldn't hug other men like this, right? Or tell them you love them.", he explained and the blonde answered,"Just with you."

A small smirk overcame Tommy's lips as he asked,"So you are mine?"

Lucrecia nodded and then declared,"I am yours, Tommy."

She received a small kiss on her shoulder and closed her eyes at the good feeling, yet she didn't try to think much about it.
He didn't see her like this, he saw her as a sister, right?
No need to have high hopes.

Both were in love with each other without any doubt, but were to blind to realize that the other felt the same.
Who knew these two could be such idiots?