10/"Got to claim whats yours."

TOMMY WAS IN HIS OFFICE,looking out the window, while sipping on some whiskey

looking out the window, while sipping on some whiskey.
A rare smile was painted on his face as he thought of Lucrecia finally being by his side.
She agreed to court him, she indirectly agreed to be his for the rest of their lives.

"If you agree, then you will not leave me again."

"I know Tommy, I want you."

The door bursted open, getting Tommy out of his bubble as he turned to the intruder.
His little brother, John, walked in with a cheeky smile on his face.
A toothpick hang between his lips and his hat was pulled down, only half exposing his face.

"Me brother.", he cheered loudly, making Tommy raise his eyebrow.
"You done working?"

Shaking his head, the older man downed his drink, turning to his window once again,"No John I need to work."

" 'Suppose you can't make time for some drinks?", John suggested, turning his toothpick over.
"Me, Arthur and the women."

At this Tommy turned to his brother,"Oh?"

Nodding, John shrugged with a cheeky tone coating his voice,"Ya Aunt Pol and Lu, of course."

Tommy looked down on his desk, looking at the papers he still had to sign and read.
Do your work or make sure no man comes to your woman?
A sigh escaped him as he grabbed his coat, putting on as John cheered.

"HOW YOU DOING LOVE?", ASKED
Arthur as he downed yet another whiskey in a booth of the Garrison.

" 'Suppose it's as always.", the blonde woman shrugged, twirling her drink in her hand.

The girl wore a black—slightly tighter—dress, reaching her knees with small patterns of glitter.
Her hair was in loose curls flowing down her back as she smiled at the man with her red coated lips.
She downed her drink, took the empty bottle and said,"Gonna get us new drinks."

She made her way to the bar, setting down the empty bottle, before she shouted over the music," Bottle of whiskey, Harry!"
A hand was put on her waist, making her eyes widen as she slapped it away rather quickly.

A familiar chuckle was heard as she turned to the intruder.
There he stood, Tommy Shelby with a small smile on his face as he stared at her playful glare.

"Can't touch me woman now, can I?", he teased with a smirk as his hands sneaked around her waist.

Raising her eyebrow,"Your woman now, eh?"

Nodding Tommy put his face in the crook of her neck,"Only my woman."
His breath fanned over her, making a shudder run down her body.
The man noticing this smirked against her neck.
"You look stunning."

Rolling her eyes playfully, she pulled him away as she smirked at him,"Need go impress the others."

Pointing his fingers at her warningly, Tommy glared weakly,"Aye!"

The woman only laughed and leaned up to kiss his cheek. Lucrecia leaned away and saw him reopening his eyes once again.
A giggle escaped her as she raised her hand,"Got some of me lipstick on you, wait—"

Before her hand met his face he caught it in his.
Their eyes met and they stared at each other, before Tommy leaned down,"Leave it 'here."
He went even lower and they were on eye level,"Got to claim whats yours, love."
Tommy kissed her cheek gently, making the girl smile slightly.
"My girl now eh?"

Nodding at him with a smile and red cheeks,"Your girl."

"Whose bloody what?"