09//"No one is good enough."

LUCRECIA WAS SITTING ON Tommy's bed as she waited for the man to come back

To say she was nervous, was an understatement.
She was terrified.
Tommy was aggressive sometimes, not like he would ever touch her, but he would yell a lot.
Especially if other men were involved.

Lucrecia was pulled out of her thoughts as the door was opened and her head snapped up to the person entering the room.

Tommy walked inside and took of his coat, leaving him in a white collar shirt.
He loosened up his tie and rolled the sleeves of his shirt up to his elbows.
The man leaned on a cupboard, staring into a mirror.

His blue eyes met hers and they held eye-contact through the mirror.
He noticed everything.
How she played with the rings on her fingers, how she gulps and how her lip is trembling slightly.

"I cut off his fingers.", he suddenly voiced out,"Then I blinded him, before throwing him in the cut."

Lucrecia's eyes widened, she stood up and cleared her throat,"Tom—"

"It was necessary, Amora. He touched you.". Tommy started and walked towards her,"He touched you like he had any right to do so."
He closed their distance, their chests touching.
"No one gets to touch you, darling.
We both know that."

Lucrecia looked to the side and closed her eyes.
A hand grabbed her chin and made her look back at the man.
"Eyes on me, Mora. Always on me."

"Why are you even doing this? Everyone is having fun. Everyone has fucking cravings.", she complained and he started to frown.

Tommy shook his head and distanced himself from her, before yelling out,"Fuck."
He trashed the room as Lucrecia watched helplessly.
There was so much anger in him, it was consuming him.

"You will stop with that shit, you bloody hear me?", the man ordered, going towards her, which caused her to walk backwards, until she hit the wall of the room.

The blonde woman sighed and shook her head,"You have desires too, Tommy."

"Do you see me fooling around with other woman, Amora? Do you, eh?", Tommy asked aggressively and sighed deeply.
"If you are in need of pleasure, darling, bloody do it yourself, there is nothing  wrong with that."

When he noticed Lucrecia wasn't reacting nor was she going to,
he sneaked his hand behind her head and leaned down with his own, their foreheads touching.

"No one is good enough, my love. No one in this world.", he kissed her cheek, before connecting their foreheads again.
"Deep down you know why I feel hatred when I see you with other men."

The blonde woman nodded and looked down as Tommy gulped at this.
Of course she fucking knows by now.

"I want you for my bloody self. I don't care how selfish that sounds, sweetheart.", Tommy whispered
"And we both know I want you in a different way."

Lucrecia's green eyes connected with his as she ordered blushing,"Tell me how."

The man let out a chuckle, throwing his head back and looked back down at her.
"I want to be the man of your fucking live, Amora. I want to wake up next to you, kiss you, hold your hand and let everyone know that you are mine."

"You want to be my partner?", Lucrecia asked in shock as her heart was beating wildly in her chest.

Tommy nodded at this,"I am yours and you are mine.", before adding,"If you don't feel like that yet, my love, I will give you time. I can win you bloody over, make you love me."

The blonde woman was flabbergasted and cleared her throat,"Can we start slow?"

Nodding widely at this, Tommy felt his cheeks heating up.
He kissed her forehead as his lips lingered there for a while.
"A date tomorrow."

"Tommy Shelby is asking me out?", teased Lucrecia and gave him a grin as he chuckled.

He shrugged and leaned down once again.
"It's too early to propose, no?"

A slap on the chest is what he received as he chuckled and pulled her into his arms.

"You need to know if we start something serious, darling, I will never let you go.", Tommy stated and lifted her chin with his finger.
"I mean it, you agree and we will make this work forever."

No one will take her away now.