(5)

I woke up staring at the beige walls I was surrounded by. I immediately realized it wasn't my own room. I didn't bother to look around to see where I was, I just stuffed my face harder into the soft pillow I had.

When I heard shuffling behind me, that's when I got worried. I lightly shifted around, making sure whoever the other person was didn't notice I was awake. I peeked one eye open and left the other closed, trying to go unnoticed. I almost gasped when my eyes fixed onto the half naked body standing a few feet away from me. I tried to tare my gaze away but left my eyes on the angel standing in front of me.

It wasn't until he turned around that I recognized who the curly haired boy was. I immediately shut my eyes, hoping he didn't see me. I wasn't prepared to be asked questions about why I was staring at his half naked body. The bed shifted beside me and I knew he was laying a few inched away fro me. I decided I couldn't play that I was asleep for much longer and open both my eyes, stretching out, trying to ignore the massive headache that pulsed through me.

"Are you awake yet?" I opened my eyes and studied Ashton's face, he looked dazzling, his hair was still messed up from sleeping and he was shirtless, through now he had on a pair of gym shorts.

'Yeah." I grumbled and covered my face. Suddenly a thought his me. I immediately studied his bare chest before pushing the covers off my body, to make sure I had clothes on. I wore a slightly oversized t-shirt that stopped right under my butt, and my underwear and bra, nothing else. "Um, why am I wearing your clothes?"I blushed a bright crimson color and pulled the shirt down farther, trying to hide my legs.

"Because you went out of control at the party, I offered to take you home but you started saying your brother would be pissed if you came home drunk, you cried, fell asleep on the way here, your jeans were really tight and I figured they wouldn't be comfortable to sleep in so I changed your clothes." I frowned at the fact that Ashton had seen my body naked, but was also thankful he did it in my best interest.

"Thanks, they were kind of tight." I spotted them on the ground and picked them up, sliding them onto my legs. I was slightly nervous at how Ashton's eyes never left my legs as I pulled on my pants. For once, I was glad my bra and underwear matched and that they weren't the princess ones I owned. Yes, I still had a princess bra, but it was the only one the store had at the time, and I was not going to let my tits fall out of a bra that was a size to small.

"And you really need to take better care of yourself at parties. You were totally wasted. I'm just glad no one tried to molest you before I got around to taking you home." I took a sharp intake of breath, remembering Kendle. I shook my head lighting and took my phone from the nightstand beside me. "You seriously could have gotten hurt, what if some drunk person decided he wanted you as a sex toy, you were to oblivious to your actions to know any better than to wander off with him." Ashton raked a hand through his hair and frowned.

"Sorry, I was just trying to let go for one night and I guess the alcohol got to much for me." I hoped I wasn't an angry drunk like my father was, but then again, my father wasn't always a mean drunk. In his early drunken years, he would just spend money during his drunkeness, and when he ran out of money, then the anger began to tip in, slowly.

"Well take better care of yourself." He grumbled before stalking off to the restroom connected to his room. I scrolled through my messages and pulled up Calum's contact.

'Thanks for last night'

The text was short, but I'm sure he would understand why I was thankful. He saved me from practically being raped by my cousin in law. I shuddered and rubbed a hand over my arm, I tried not to think about it. I opened several texts from Richard, all stating I was in trouble and that I needed to get home immediately, and that he was worried sick. I sent him a quick message telling him I was fine and that I would be home soon.