High and Alive

"Destroy me in the hands that hold, so I can be reborn in the same destruction yet again."

 Rod thought now was a safe time to come out of the bathroom stall. He'd been in there about an hour now, having ran from a gang of bullies that were commonly called the Death Squad. Rod had been making fun of the name when they strolled up behind him and the leader, Kanji, wacked him over the head with a backpack full of books. That hurt. But Rod ended up running right off the bat, much to Kanji's surprise. 

 That resulted in Rod getting lost in the crowd and he eventually ended up in the girls bathrooms. So not only was he hiding from Kanji, but he was hiding from the girls too. Rod had spent years running, and some of his friends told him to stop doing that. But now that everyone was getting older, shit was escalating. It wasn't just a beating anymore. It was a beating and a carving. Rod said no to that business. He was a good runner, though not especially into sports or even a brisk jog at night. He was a good runner because he always got into trouble. 

 As far as Rod could tell, there were no ladies in the bathroom anymore after this current bell. Now, it was time to make his way to the bathroom across from this one for a smoke and piss. The smell of perfume and toilet water were mixing into a scent that nearly smelt like stale sex. Rod wasn't digging it. He rushed out of the stall he was in, ran out of the bathroom as fast as he could, and slipped into the other one. Nobody was in here either. 

 He walked into the second stall he saw today and whipped out his dick to take a much needed leak after latching the door behind him. Giving it a few shakes, he put himself away and pulled out a small vape from his baggy jean pocket. Rod popped the small pen between his lips and redid the studded black leather belt while sucking in some thc. Rod's big grey shirt fell back over his lean hips as he took the vape between his fingers and let out a puff of thick smoke. The gator green stalls in the bathroom were so clean they held a reflection, one that caught Rod's lip ring in a glimmer. He licked the ball, turning the piercing slightly before taking another long drag. 

 Rod wore a plain t-shirt that was much too big for him, as well as a pair of baggy black pants that held a white bandana out the back pocket, red Vans, and a beanie with black and white stripes on it. Different pins littered the edge of the old hat. Some from freshman year, some from middle school. But now, a senior in highschool, he had no more room for new ones. The beanie held back Rod's long bangs of brunette hair that smoothed out at his neck. This allowed his bright grass-green eyes to stand out from a complexion of pale skin. He'd long smeared his ashy eye liner already, having been sweating pretty bad earlier as he hid in the bathroom. He smirked. Probably gave him a sexy edge. At least, that's what he told himself when he felt insecure. 

 Rod had been leaning against the stall's left wall, and looking down at the tile floor, was startled to find a pair of midnight black Converse and form fitting jeans the same color. Who in the hell was that? Rod hadn't heard anyone come in, hadn't seen anyone in the bathroom when he'd arrived. But there they were, whoever it was, facing.. facing him! Rod felt a tinge of fear race up his spine. How fucking creepy! He contemplated staying quiet, even leaving altogether. But that didn't feel right. 

 "Hey, buddy, what chu.. doin?" Rod spoke, taking another drag and trying to act cool. 

 "You got some time?" A male voice replied, sounding like a rockstar. The sound was so pleasing to the ears, Rod found his own twitch slightly. Maybe it was because the bathroom was so quiet. Maybe it was because Rod had gotten used to the regular noises he heard from day to day. But nobody quite matched this magical voice tone. Rod felt confused about why someone would want any of his time.. but decided to go with the flow. 

 "Er.. sure. My stall is open." He said while unlatching his door willingly and letting it swing open gently. The stall he was in would hold two people comfortably, but they would only have so much space to move around in.