Want and Need

When York removed his hands from his crotch, he revealed a rather large bulge that throbbed helplessly against his boxer briefs between the open flaps of the slacks he wore. Mayhem gazed at the hard-on with an interested glare. He hadn't expected York to be so aroused. But usually, fear either had two effects on his victims. One was ultimately displeasure, the commitment to being a crying mess that left Mayhem to simply do what he wanted and get it over with. The second was this. Getting turned on. No tears, only the fun of being hot and bothered that Mayhem loved to mess around with… took his time with.

"Now that's what I wanted to see, York." He said, transferring to rest on his elbow and curling around the other to spoon him.

They were about the same size, though Mayhem was just a few inches taller and much stronger. York shivered in suspense as Mayhem closed the distance between them and put both soft lips lightly against the shell of his ear. Mayhem's free hand then traveled down York's slender side starting from the ribcage and ending at his hip. Oh god.

"You don't have to touch it. Really. Just let me take care of it in the bathroom okay-" York stammered, mouth wettening with saliva at the situation.

Mayhem shook his head, "you think I made you hard to let you go take care of it in the bathroom? Wrong. So, so wrong." He whispered, nipping the slave's ear and causing him to twitch again. Only this time, Mayhem could see it against the blue-shaded boxers.

He moved his hand from York's hip, sliding down over the dip of its delicious curve and reaching a little lower until the erection was under his palm through the fabric. Mayhem could feel that a wet spot was already forming at the tip, and curling his slim fingers, rings and all, around the length of it… he squeezed tightly. York let out a soft groan. He was definitely a virgin, unlike Kido or July. They at least had experience with other people. However, York had never gotten so lucky. The only action he had to go off of was masturbation, and even that he didn't do often. Not to mention, York was highly receptive to pleasurable touch unlike some people he knew. It didn't take much to make him moan, didn't take much to make him cum.

Mayhem squeezed him again, and York's entire body stretched out against his front tensely. York was biting back a moan this time as he felt more precum line his boxers, and his sound came out like a rough grunt when it couldn't be contained, "hey, you better let me hear you, slave." Mayhem said quietly, merely a breath against the other's ear, "you won't be able to stop anyway, considering, I've only just begun."

"Mayhem if you think I'm going to last that long you're wrong. Men don't moan anyway. I'm not going to embarrass myself." York barked, still stretched out because it felt even better like that. To feel Mayhem's bare torso against his own was nothing short of whimsy. Those hard abs, capable chest, and slender hips were barely comparable to anything he'd felt before.

Mayhem let out a magical bout of laughter, though not loud enough to hurt the other's ear, "men moan louder than women sometimes, what are you, a virgin?" He asked with an evil smile, beginning to stroke the erection in hand firmly through the boxers.

York gasped, hands reaching for the source of unbelievable pleasure. He grabbed Mayhem's wrist with both hands, curling up again to try and stop it as he moaned out loud. When asked about his virginity, York buried his face into the comforter away from Mayhem, who had no business knowing, as he thought righteously. Mayhem was also getting hard by now, and pressed himself against York's rump for some friction as the shorter squirmed around violently. Mayhem could tell then and there, as York hid his face, that he was indeed dealing with a virgin. His smile burned into a smirk.

"As my slave you will answer me. Have you even been kissed before?" He questioned, "you've never been touched here either, am I right?"

York almost came in his briefs, as shortly as he'd been rubbed on through them, "ah- um, no, and no.. I'm gonna- ah, gonna-" He pulled his face from the comforter, mouth slightly parted as he prepared to cum hard.