WHAT THE FU-

A random undertale fan I am too lazy to name was sleeping quietly in their bed.

Suddenly, the door to their house is opened by a masked figure that was letting another masked figure in, the door opening and the footsteps of the figure's woke them up from their sleep.

"Why the hell did they leave their door unlocked?" Said one of the masked figure's in a questioning tone.

They heard a noise inside and despite it being the middle of the night they decided to check it out.

"The real question is why you tried you door J-" The other masked figure said before he was interrupted by the sound of a door opening.

Immediately one of the masked figure's got out a gun that was in their pocket.

The masked figure with a gun began to go to the spot the noise came from.

"Stay here." The masked figure commanded while he began walking to the origin of the noise.

When they went out of their room they heard something, it sounded a bit like 'her' or 'here' and despite them still being half asleep, they realised what was going on.

They began looking for a weapon and found a knife, they forgot to put it back when it was daytime but they didn't care about it right now, at least they had a weapon.

"The hell?" The one with the gun said questioningly, they had found a lot of undertale plush's in the living room for some reason, if they didn't know any better they'd guess the person that lived here worshipped undertale.

They heard someone say something it sound like 'he'll' or 'hell' at least they knew where they were for that type of reaction.

The person I am to lazy to name began walking to the living room couch with their knife close to them.

"Hey, I found a bunch of plushes make sure to get them all!" The masked figure shouted.

"Alright!" Shouted the other masked figure.

They were silently screaming in their head while thinking about how dumb what their doing is.

'Shit, shit, shit! Why did there have to be two of them!?' They shouted in their mind.

The one with a gun began unknowingly walking closer to them while they were walking closer to them

They both started to hear the footsteps of the other and prepared their weapons.

Once they reached a corner they decided to wait for the person to come for them so it would be easier to stab them when they came.

The masked individual heard the footsteps stop when they reached the cornor and guessed what was happening, they both were ready to stab/shoot the other when they saw them.

They walked cautiously to the cornor.

Hearing the footsteps come closer their heart started going fast with adrenaline pumping.

When the burglar was close to it he checked to make sure the safety was off just in case.

They took a deep breath and started running at the burglar and the burglar being caught off guard pulled the trigger and missed.

They pinned the burglar down and was about to stab them when they pulled the trigger again while it was aimed at their chest, but they were already in the motion so the burglar got stabbed in the chest

"HEY, ARE YOU OKAY!?" The other burglar screamed with no answer in return.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" They screamed.

After they got shot it was like they woke up.

They looked around and saw that they were laying on familiar golden flower's, they instantly knew where it was from and while trying to touch it they saw their hand and recognized it even faster then the flower's from all the fan art they saw.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT, IM CHARA!" They screamed with excitement, joy and surprise all at once.

--------------____________

Sorry for making a new book when I'm not even done with the other one,

But this idea kept bugging me out to the point I couldn't even focus on ideas for the other one.