Mom?

They were so happy until they realised... The flower's were going through their body.

'Shit.' Doesn't this mean they'll have to follow Frisk around everywhere?

They tried to stand up but their hand went through the floor.

'Maybe I have to imagine myself going up?' And it worked!

And to move around they just imagined themselves moving forward.

They were getting the hang of things!

They decided to explore the ruins a bit while waiting for frisk to fall

------
Little did they know someone was installing undertale for the first time, and their WiFi was shit
------

It took a bit to get used to walking (hovering?) around the place but they got used to it.

It didn't take long for them to find their first monster! A froggit.

They went in front of the froggit to make sure they were invisible to people that weren't Frisk, and to no one's surprise the frogget couldn't see them.

'Can napstablook see me?' They thought, after all in at least some ghost chara comic's/fanfic's they could see them.

So, they went to find napstablook ignoring any monster along the way

It took a bit but they found him!

They were laying in the same space they were in the game so they were worried that they would change the game if they talked to him but hey why not try?

"Uh, hi?" They said, unsure of what to say.

No answer.

"Can you hear or see me?" They asked, still unsure.

'I'm just going to...' They thought while floating in front of him.

"CAN YOU SEE OR HEAR ME!?" They shouted, but this time they got a reaction!

Napstablook just faded away.

'Atleast I know he see's me.' They thought feeling a bit bad about what they did.

they decided to wonder around the ruins for a bit.

Not long after they encountered Napsta they found Toriel's house, and it looked nostalgic in a way but they just ignored that feeling.

'It wouldn't hurt to find her right?' They thought, they knew that at this point they might explore snowdin and the ruins with this mindset but hey, that wouldn't hurt now would it?

So, they phased through the door into the house with a homey feeling accompanying them inside.

They decided to explore a bit.

First, they wanted to check out the 'Under maintenance' room. Though, they wanted to check somewhere else for some reason, but they ignored that feeling.

'Time to see what inside here.' They thought, not expecting much.

So, they went through.

'The fuck?' They thought, confused about something.

It was exactly as they expected, it was just Asgore's room from New Home just without the trophy's. It was what was coming out of their eye's that was confusing.

'Why are there tears?' They thought, their voice full of confusion.

It made no sense to them, they were a ghost, they shouldn't be able to cry...

But, weren't Napstablook's attacks tears?

They quickly went out of the room, wiping their tears off their face using their clothes while doing so.

Their mood was sowered from going in there so they decided to stop exploring and just wait for frisk at the flower patch.

While they were going to it they noticed Her...

"Mom?" They said.

"MOM!" They shouted, with no response

They knew it was pointless but they just wanted to try.

So, they made it to the flower patch and sat down on the flowers with their legs crossed.

____________---------------

I'm sorry for not being alive for a week, I hope this chapter can make it up for you.