Welp, nothing I can do about it.

"Do you see that flower?" Chara asked.

"Yeah." Frisk answered.

"Now just go to it." Chara said.

"Okay?" Frisk said, confused.

As Frisk walked to the flower chara was thought about them.

'This is it. If they dodge it they are definitely a player. If they don't then they are not a player, or they haven't played undertale before.' Chara thought.

As Frisk walked onto the grass they saw the flower talk.

"Howdy! I'm Flowey. Flowey the flower!" Flowey said.

"Hi?" Frisk said confused.

"Hmm..." Flowey thought for a moment.

Chara was currently trying to remember what flowey says that wasn't 'Your new to the underground.' While floating to Frisk without them noticing.

"Your new to the underground, aren'tcha?" Flowey 'asked'.

Frisk nodded in response.

"Golly, you must be so confused." Flowey said.

'Is the battle after what he says next?' Chara thought.

"Someone ought to teach you how things work around here!" Flowey said.

'Guess its after the next one.' Chara thought.

"I guess little old me will have to do." Flowey said.

"Ready?" Flowey asked with frisk nodding in response.

"Here we go!" Flowey said as they went into a battle.

There were now four buttons infront of frisk.

Chara noticed that flowey didn't have any buttons.

Honestly, Chara expected more.

"See those buttons?" Flowey asked, to which Frisk nodded again.

"Those let you do four things, though I'm sure you know that, you're not stupid after all."

"Yep, totally." Chara said sarcastically.

"They even follow you around! As long as you're in this that is." Flowey continued.

"But that doesn't matter now, do you see that heart infront of you?"

"That is your soul! The very culmination of your being!" Flowey didn't wait for Frisk this time.

Chara recognised this part of his dialogue. Though it isn't dialogue anymore, is it?

And besides, the soul was weird. And it made them feel weird, might as well just not look at it then.

"You are pretty weak now, but you can grow stronger with more LV!"

'Frisk seems to know something about that. Not interested at all with the word.' It was hard trying to analyze someone's expression for the first time, not to mention that they only just met.

Just as Frisk was going to talk, Flowey interrupted them.

"What does it stand for? LOVE of course!"

'Alrighty. Now it's time to see if they are or not.' Chara mentally prepared for a genocide route, not that they could really prepare for something like that.

"Would you like some LOVE?" Flowey summoned his signature weapon above him.

'Was there a vine next to him?' Chara didn't really know if that was it, but it was right where the fight button would be if Flowey had them. They knew that for sure.

It was too fast to get a clear image after all.

"Who am I kidding, of course you do! All you have to do is let your soul touch them."

And so, they were sent towards them.

'I just realized how worthless this is to determine whether this is a player or not.'

A better way to find this out would be to find them while they weren't playing, in other words, stay with them long enough.

They would either just stop doing anything entirely and stand there or act differently if they are possesing Frisk.

'But still, you gotta admire how Flowey made sure to get them even if they tried to leave at the last moment.'

4 bullets all around Frisk, all ready to go at full speed too hit the soul.

Then again, the only reason they noticed this was because one of the bullets was summoned right infront of them when they were behind Frisk to get the 'IRL undertale experience'.

Also turns out that the body turns intangible in it, so the only way to kill someone in it is by the soul.

"3, 2... 1" And boom.

"YOU IDIOT!"

The iconic bullet circle went around Frisk.

"IN THIS WORLD, IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED!"

Frisk looked fine, aside from the cracks on the soul that is.

'Wer-' Frisk's cough broke them out of that thought.

'Oh...' The blood on Frisk's hand proved otherwise.

The moment they saw Frisk try to move they spoke to them,

"If even one of them hits you, you will die." With that reassurance, they decided to move to the room infront of them.

The battle only gave them buttons after all. Otherwise, how would mom get there?

They might even catch mom on the way he-

"💧︎🕆︎🏱︎☜︎☼︎✞︎✋︎💧︎⚐︎☼︎ ✌︎👌︎✌︎☠︎👎︎⚐︎☠︎☜︎👎︎ 🏱︎⚐︎💧︎❄︎📬︎ ❄︎⚐︎☝︎☝︎☹︎✋︎☠︎☝︎ 🏱︎✌︎✋︎☠︎ 💧︎☟︎✌︎☼︎✋︎☠︎☝︎ ⚐︎☠︎☜︎ ⚐︎☠︎📬︎"

"✋︎ ✌︎💣︎ 💧︎⚐︎☼︎☼︎✡︎📬︎"

"Wha-AHHHH!"

It hurt so much.

Easily beat being shot to death.

But it died down, almost instantly actually.

"Are you okay!?" Frisk's voice entered their ears.

"My child, why are you running!?" Torial's voice echoed in the room.

Perhaps they were in pain for longer then they thought...

Frisk, after seeing chara stop screaming asked again.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-yes." There was still some pain, but they could handle that. They dealt with worse after all, just didn't know where.

'So I can't leave Frisk, fuck.' It was only one fucking room, how would that count as leaving them!?

"✋︎ ✌︎💣︎ ❄︎☼︎🕆︎☹︎✡︎ 💧︎⚐︎☼︎☼︎✡︎"

__________----------------

It's hard figuring out who is who when there are two characters with no gender.

On another note, here is your chapter for the year.