the summer i turned pretty| one

Belly

"Hey jere what's up" i asked answering the incoming call

"Can you come over?" He asked. I smiled

I probably should've said no considering school starts tomorrow and I haven't had been touched my backpack since the last day of school.

"I'm on my way, see you" i said before hanging up.

"Hey mom I'm on my way to the Fisher's be home later" i yelled as I grabbed my keys off the counter.

"Okay honey don't be out too late I want you to be well rested for school tomorrow" she called from the kitchen

"Love you" i said before shutting the door

I got to Jeres not caring to knock, I've basically spent my summer at their house. Me and jere have been besties since 6th grade so I consider myself family.

"Hey hon" Susannah smiled from the living room which is attached to the entry way.

"Hey Susannah" i smiled.
"Do you know where he is" i asked

"which one?" She teased making herself laugh. I giggled a bit.

"I believe i heard him in the kitchen" she smiled.
I nodded before walking down the hall.

I saw jere in the kitchen. He had his back to me and his hood on, he seemed to be making food.

I quietly walked up behind him before jumping on his back for a piggyback ride. [i scare him a lot like this]

"Hey jere" i said as I jumped on his back.

"get the fuck off me" he said

shit.
that was in fact not Jeremiah.
I jumped off as fast as I could with a nervous laugh

"well fuck" Conrad cursed once again looking past me
I turned around to see.
shit. I had knocked over his pot of Mac n cheese.

"oh my god" i said running to where the paper towels were. I came back and before I could clean any up

"Isabel get out of the kitchen" he said.

I looked up at him. He hadn't called me Isabel in three years.

I didn't say anything i walked past him bumping his arm.

He turned around, his eyes following me as if he wanted to make sure i left.

I went up to Jeres room in a bit so pleasant mood.

"Conbitch is back" i said with a huff as I opened his room door.

"What happened" jere asked suddenly interested

"Isabel get out of the kitchen" i mocked
"oh shit" jere said almost as shocked as I had been

"yea" i nodded

"he actually called you Isabel?" He asked
"deadass" i confirmed

"what made him so mad?" He asked

"nothing he is just a sensitive baby, anyways can we go swimming I want to forget about that" i proposed

"sure" he smiled removing his shirt having already had swim shorts on.

I opened the drawer dedicated to my stuff in jeres room to grab a bathing suit. 

I changed in the bathroom as he grabbed our towels.

"Bellyflop!" Jere yelled from behind me as he pushed me in while jumping in the pool.

"seriously?" I asked as both our heads came out from the water.
He just laughed

We played in the pool for a little bit before Susannah came out letting us know dinner was ready.

"so where is Conrad?" Jere asked as we sat around the dinner table.

"He's in his room he ordered food earlier.
Oof. I kinda felt bad for ruining his dinner.

Just then Conrad walked downstairs with nicer clothes on, where is he going?

"Hey mom there is an end of summer bonfire tonight I won't be back until later" he said. She nodded with a smile.

"you kiddos gonna go?" She looked at me and jere.

"No. No they can't come. Especially not her" he said

Really! 'Oh especially not belly she's just a little girl it's not like she is as old as jere or as mature as jere.'

I caught his gaze as I opened my mouth to argue back but before I could say anything-

"love you mom" Conrad said holding eye contact with me before walking to the door and leaving.
bitch.

"Oh we are so going" jere smiled as he heard the door hold.

"I don't know honey, your brother hasn't been acting himself lately maybe it's best if we let him be" Susannah reasoned

"No no mom he won't even know we were there I promise" jere pleaded making Susannah laugh a bit.

"Okay have fun." She smiled

Me and here took our plates to the sink before running upstairs to go get ready.

I've never been to something like this before!

I changed into some nicer clothes that I kept in jeres room because I came here in pajamas.

"you ready" jere asked as he slipped on his shoes.

I nodded.

Hope you enjoyed:)) sorry this chapter was short I will try to make the other longer.

what will happen at the bonfire?>>>>

6/21