the summer i turned pretty| two

Belly

"are you sure about this?" I asked jere as we arrived at the bonfire.

"the night is young" jere exclaimed completely ignoring my question.

I heard music playing so we just followed the sound to where everyone was.

"drink! drink! drink!" People yelled as Chad (a junior) shotgunned the can of beer. So this is what people do at bonfires. Lmao

I laughed as we looked around seeing what everyone was doing.

My smile faded a bit when I saw Conrad making out with Gigi. Someone who hadn't always been the nicest to me. He knew that. Bitch

I looked away as fast as I could. I couldn't stand the scene.

"there's your shit brother" I nodded over to where he was, so me and jere knew which area to avoid.

"ew, let's go get something to drink" jere said to me before walking over to a small table in the middle where packs of beverages and ice chests were set up.

I stopped him "jere you have to drive" trying to get him to put down the beer.

he smiled at me before chugging down a can of beer.

"no you do" he teased. I rolled my eyes

"seriously" I said laughing a bit.

"better hope Connie's not drinking too his car was still in the driveway when we left. He is not the DD tonight " jere laughed.

I scoffed "bro" I said not really having anything to say.

"come on let's go dance" jere said

I laughed as he started spinning me in circles as he did his go to dance move. Jumping side to side

I danced with him for a few minutes and by then jere was a little drunk.

"what are you guys doing here!" I heard a voice whisper behind me. Not the happiest tone.
Conrad.

"we're dancing" i smiled. He rolled his eyes.

"bells why are you guys here" he asked me because jere hadn't realized I stopped dancing.

"because you're so cool and we follow you everywhere" i teased hoping to loosen him up a bit.

He scoffed letting out a small chuckle. I always loved his smile.

"don't let him get too wasted" he said pointing to jere who shockingly was still dancing.

"not even I can control him" i said.

"your driving home?" he asked as he looked at jere.

I just looked at him like he was dumb.
"find me when you guys are leaving" he said as he sipped his can of beer before being dragged away by a girl.

you have got to be kidding me.

"Your the best bells" jere smiled as he finished his second can of beer.

"Jere we have school tomorrow" I laughed as I took the now empty can out of his hand.

We talked with some people and had a pretty fun time, we were there for about an hour more before I decided it was probably best.

"okay jere let's go find your brother" i said as I grabbed his hand as I walked around.
When jere drank he pretty much got wasted to the point of almost passing out.

I finally found him after a good five minutes of searching.

"Conrad we have to go" i said gently tapping his shoulder.

"Belly" he said as he saw me.

I jsut smiled lightly as I grabbed his hand and started walking both of them to where the car was.

one brother on each hand both drunk out of their minds. Well Conrad wasn't as wasted but still drunk.

We made it to the car.
"Conrad can you help me get your brother in the car?" I asked as jere just stood there outside the car door.

"Ok" he said as he pushed here into the car

"Ow" jere said as he face planted into the back seats.

Conrad giggled a little bit.
God. He is so adorable

I pushed jere in so that there was room for Conrad in the back seat too.

"wait I want to sit in the front" he complained as I put him in the back seat.

"Con you have to make sure your brother is okay" i said.
He just nodded.

I got in the front seat and started the car, letting out a breath of relief.

as I started driving I felt my hair move slightly

"oo pretty" Conrad said as he played with the ends of my hair.

"connieee" jere groaned
"what jere" Conrad asked.

"can you itch my leg" he asked in a whining tone

I laughed a little
"ok" Conrad said.

"are you guys excited for school tomorrow" i asked them.

"ohh" Conrad said as if he realized something.
and I think jere had fallen asleep

I pulled into the driveway of their house before helping Conrad out of the car.

"Hey can you help me get your brother inside" I asked as he got out of the car.

"ok" he said as he started picking jere up to bring him inside.

They both settled and I grabbed my stuff from jeres room.

Eventually I got home at like 11:15. Thankfully my mom had already fallen asleep so I wasn't in trouble.

I went up to my room and started to put together my backpack for tomorrow.

to be honest, kinda sad that summers over.

Sorry this part is literally crap. I will try to update tomorrow:)) please vote if you enjoyed this part
have a nice day🫶🏻