Onyx & Emerald (Revised)

Authors Note: This was the extra stuff from the last chapter that I ended up not adding into the chapter and just expanding into its own chapter. I hope you enjoy it, hopefully, I'll get the next one out just as soon. Until then enjoy!

Chapter 19: Onyx & Emerald

With the rest of Class 1-A (3rd Person POV)

While some had been able to get through relatively easy, there were others who were, naturally, struggling. "This is bad! Bad, bad, bad!" Kaminari and Mina were running around trying not to get crushed as Nezu was laughing maniacally. They Failed.

Kirishima and Satou attempted to overpower Cementoss, it was a terrible strategy, the concrete bending Hero easily put layers over them one after the other, just as Midoriya had done to All Might, the difference, was Kirishima and Satou were nowhere near the level of All Might, they didn't stand a chance. They Failed.

After that it was Uraraka and Aoyama, they were up against 13, who was kindly abusing them with her quirk. "You have nowhere to go heroes!" 13 felt nice being important and having trapped her students, even though she loved being a rescue hero, she had been shown up by all the students at the USJ and she was kind of destroyed. "You love Iida... Don't you?" Uraraka turned bright red and let go of the railing. "Ah." All three of them said. They won.

After them, Mineta and Sero, having pretended to run away, Mineta displayed what made him top 10 in the class for smartest students. He lured Midnight's sadistic nature out and caused her to fall right into his trap luring her away from the gate and trapping her with his Grape rush, it was a very daring task, he had to stop himself from breathing for an extended period of time and caused his lungs to shriek in pain. They won.

As the rest of the class continued to rack up wins, the ones who were struggling the most were none other than the ones who went against their own teacher, it wasn't that it was difficult power-wise, no it was because they couldn't decide on how to approach, one was too simple in his approach and didn't think about the strategies. The other one couldn't find the confidence in herself.

Yaoyorozu and Todoroki were having quite a difficult time against their teacher, he had already made Todoroki make his first mistake, but he was not gonna hold back on his students.

He was definitely making it difficult for them, however, he still was going to make it a learning experience for them. 'She's lost her confidence, I want to help her get that back, but with Todoroki as her partner, she completely left him to make all the decisions. 'It's not very good for her growth, but I'm not helping her here, she needs to make her own decisions.'

Yaoyorozu, on the other hand, was fighting internally trying to make a decision on what to do about their situation. "Let's move into this alley." Todoroki motioned as he disappeared trying to get out of their teachers' range before immediately putting a massive ice wall to prevent him from following them.

'Not a bad idea from Todoroki. How long can he maintain evading me though? The exit is behind me, I can wait here for them.' Aizawa began to wait, waiting for them to eventually show up, after all, there was no way either one of them would give up.

'What should we do... at this rate, we're going to run out of time, while it would be great if we could go ahead and just get passed Aizawa, it's simply not going to work, definitely not...' Yaoyorozu continued to berate herself as she bit her lip in frustration. Todoroki caught a glance at her from the corner of his eye and immediately began to focus on the task at hand.

"We need to do something about his mobility, while I definitely blocked him from us, I also blocked us from getting to the exit, at this point he could have already pinpointed us and is just waiting for us to get into his point of view." Yaoyorozu nodded getting out of her thoughts and listening to the Number 2's son.