Just a Villain? (Revised)

Authors Note: 
This, this one is a long one. Coming in at a whopping 6k words, it's twice in length of the original chapter. I hope you enjoy it and I'm sorry for the lack of updates. With college having started, I'm working on balancing life. Luckily, things are starting to look good as I'm doing things the way that I wanted to. Till next time!

Chapter 5: Just a Villain?

I found myself looking at the shape of Bakugous hands, they were the hands that had tormented me for all those years, and yet. I found no solace in them, all that they had brought upon me was chaos and disaster. "You're going to regret living after this, Deku!" Walking into the building without saying much else. I stood there looking at his back that disappeared into the building.

"U-Uhm, what should we do?" I turned quite shocked at the fact that she had spoken up to me. "They'll go after me, based on the way that they've been acting, it's almost a surefire." I stalled for a moment as I looked at the person in front of me. I wasn't sure if she was trustworthy, if she was the same as everyone else, however, there was only one way to win this.

"I'll tank their hits. When they attack, go ahead and escape, being invisible is a great advantage. However, if you separate from me before they attack, they may catch you, Bakugou is smart, he'll outsmart you if you're not careful." I heard a small confirmation and sighed. "Okay... Here we go." I began to walk, my body's clock alerting me that the five minutes were about to up. "Go ahead and BEGIN!"

All Might's thundering voice pierced into my ears, and I felt my heartbeat escalate, "Stay about 30 feet behind me, that way the blast from Bakugou won't reach you, at least if he's not trying to go full out..." "Okay!" Walking through the building I felt my breath hitch as I heard a sound echoing through the halls.

The sound of boots stepping one after the other continued to echo, louder and louder until a green grenade-like gauntlet appeared. "Found ya!" An evil grin appeared on Bakugou's face, it was the ugliest face I had ever seen him make. "Hagakure!" Hearing the sound of footsteps from the opposite direction I turned my body and got in between Iida and Hagakure. "Tch!"

I felt the force from Iida's kick go throughout my entire body before I was launched back, fear, and panic running throughout my body. I stood up in a hurry as I realized the mistake that I made. "Oh G-!" Without even finishing my sentence I felt the impact of heat and the shockwave that was Bakugou's explosion. My breath escaped my lungs and I felt myself gasping for air as I unsteadily wobbled forward.

"Here ya go ya damn villain!" I turned and looked at Bakugou, I managed to catch sight of what was coming and witnessed the right hook that hit me directed in the arm, launching me towards the wall.

POV (Narration)

"Haha! Do you guys see that! The villains getting beat down easily!" Some of the students were smiling, while others. Looked on with mixed emotions, while others straight up looked confused. "He doesn't even look like a villain though..." This was a comment made by a boy with red hair and shark-like teeth. "Yeah... I was thinking that too..." Someone else pitched in, however, soon enough, they were all brought to the same consensus. "That's exactly what a villain would do! They would try to get you to drop your guard!"

Some still looked skeptical, but their mind decided on, 'Better Safe than Sorry'. All Might heard everything, however, he couldn't look away from the fight that was happening, he was worried for his student who was getting beaten on by two merciless students. 'This is the strangest case I have ever seen! I've seen quirkless, I have seen weak quirks, I have seen Villainous quirks, but I have never seen someone treated so literally like a villain!'