Shake their Hearts (Revised)

Authors Note: This was such a long rewrite and revision, that I had to break it into two chapters, hopefully, I'll be able to get out something once a month, but as always life doesn't seem to want me to. I hope as always that you all enjoy it! until the next update!

(Warning! Some of the contents will be related to the MHA manga, specifically things that don't happen or aren't mentioned until recently in season five or after in the manga. I will not specify what is and isn't, but do be warned. All Changes were made to match what would happen now that we have more information on the MHA manga.)

Chapter 8: Shake Their Hearts

Midoriya's POV

'There's no one willing to team up with me...' Staring around with a small hopeless feeling, I realized this wasn't going to go anywhere. I sighed and walked up to Midnight, and tried explaining the situation. "So that's what I think at least..." She nodded towards my words and told me I could go back. "Well, since everyone except number 1 has a team, everyone will work together, while Midoriya will work on his own!"

"HUH!?" Outrage roared out from the groups around. "That's Bullshit!" I heard Bakugou scream out only to be talked down upon, "And yet you didn't want him in your group? I think that's the real bullshit." Bakugou closed his mouth in anger and clicked his tongue at the logic used against him.

"If no one else cares to bother, we will now go ahead and start the event! Everyone go ahead and split up, you will be monitored throughout the match by the headbands, they will show you your place on the Leaderboard!" As everyone spread out I noticed that everyone had spread around me, 'These assholes.' Clicking my tongue I prepared myself for the worst.

'I'm im the center of everyone, the chances of my survival are incredibly low... ugh.' Those feelings of hate and depression festered in my body, their gazes said it all, they didn't want me here, and as much as I changed, as much as I was ready to accept these feelings. I knew I couldn't stop my own emotions.

They were, after all, the catalyst of my abilities. Without them, the power that I may hate, but was born with, would be useless. It would hinder me greatly, this power may not be the best, but as All Might had mentioned before, it's my power, it all depends on how I use it.

"READY?!" With everyone staring me down I felt it all in my core. All of that power that I knew could devastate so much of the area around me. I was going to manifest it all in the surroundings around me. "START!" At the crack of that everyone rushed in, however, they were immediately met with a destructive force that cracked the Arena's floor.

"What?!" "OW!?" "Not this again!" Everyone reacted differently, but in the end, it all went the same. The force of the seismic waves I was releasing caused everyone who was unprepared to either fall over entirely or partially. I let out a grunt as I felt the power rebounding back towards me. The closer in proximity the waves were being sent, the more I felt them, I didn't learn about this drawback until I recently trained it more and more.

Anything within a 7-meter radius will automatically bounce back and begin to destroy my muscle fibers as well as make my innards hurt. Longer than 5 minutes and I begin to suffer internal bleeding, anything above a 7.0 at that range will begin to cause the internal bleeding in 3 minutes, and 1 minute less each 1.0 point higher on the Richter scale.

'I feel like I've been nerfed...' unsure as to where I came up with that train of thought, I saw as a blast of ice surfaced over the cracked ground, even though it immediately began to crackle and break, Todoroki's group showed up over the hill. 'Ugh, a representation of people who hate me.' Pulling over the cracked ice, the faces of those whom I knew would have it for me the worst were banded together.