Prologue (Pt. 2)

You wake up in a bed, or at least that's what you think it is.
You try to open your eyes, but a bright  light prevents you from doing that.

-Where am I?

You get up from your "bed" and now open your eyes to see where you are.
You look around to see that you are in a completely white room. White walls, white tiled floor and white ceiling.

Can't they paint the walls differently?

You shiver. You realize you don't have your shirt anymore.

While you were absort in your thoughts, you hear a door open. You looks towards this room's door and see a tall figure standing there. Whoever is there, has a lab coat which doesn't fit very well, and a... gas mask? Even though he is wearing that mask, you can see that he has red eyes.
He walks towards you and says:

-Good morning John

-How the hell do you know my name?

-That doesn't matter now do you kno-You burst out in anger

-WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN BY "IT DOESN'T MATTER"? I HAVE JUST BEEN KIDNAPPED, I WAKE UP HERE, YOU CAME TO MY ROOM KNOWING MY NAME AND YOU SAY THAT IT DOESN'T MATTER? WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I AM?

-If you don't calm down, I will be forced to shoot another dart at you

You were about to reply, but the guy showing you the dart gun makes you decide that it's better to be in silence

-Good. Now, do you know why you are here?

-No?

-Do you want me to explain to you, or do you prefer it to be a surprise?

-...

-Tell me

-You have been kidnapped to be used as a test subject to test a cure against the virus

-Like a vaccine or something?
The expression the person put made you realize that you are wrong.

-Not exactly... There is going to be an experiment in the room next to you. If you want, you can see the test through here.

-Why don't you let me go to the room and see it from up close?

-Because I know you will run away

-You are a very inteligent guy...-you try to say without smiling

-I'm not a doctor for nothing...

-Well, I have to go now, I have to prepare the experiments

-See you?

The doctor then turns around and walks towards the door, but before going out he says

-I really recommend you not to watch the experiment

Saying this, he gets out and he closes the door.

He recommends me to not watch the experiment? What could it be? Ughhhh! Now I want to watch it even more!

You decide to ignore the doctor's advice and watch the experiment anyway.
Wait, when did he say that it was going to be?

...

Half an hour later (which were days for you), you hear the door from the room next to your's open, making you stand up and watch it through a small window.

You see a person like you, standing in the middle of the room, seemingly waiting for something to happen...
Then you hear a strange rumble and see a... milk pudding appear from a ventilation duct.

What the hell is that? Is that the cure the doctor was talking about? How can it even help-

You stop thinking when you see the pudding move a little towards the person. Then, you hear something comming from the speakers:

-Subject, please walk towards the latex, if you don't cooperate, we will be forced to terminate you.

WHAT? They kidnap people, use them to test something and if they don't cooperate, they kill them?! What is this place?

Your look goes back towards the other person, what are they going to do to him? He walks towards the milk pudding, or "latex" as they called it.
He doesn't walk normally, and looks really scared.

Normal, if I was in that situation, I would be like that too...

The pudding seems to see the human, because at the moment he is close to him, it jumps towards him and latches itself into the person.
At first, the thing that surprises you is the fact that a pudding can see and move, but as soon as the "latex" starts spreading on the person, you start thinking that those darts must have had some sort of drug, because you can't believe your eyes.
The pudding covers the human's body completely, but not only the that, the "human" starts growing a tail out of his back and pointy ears out of his head. Then the gooey mass that covers the former human becomes what you think it's fur.
When the transformation is complete, you see that the pudding "transformed" the human into an antropomorphic wolf. Then, the "wolf" starts touching its new body.
Then you hear the doctors speak through the speakers again:

-Subject? Can you hear us?

The wolf doesn't respond

-I think he can't. Well, another failed test then.

You get away from the window as much as you can.

You can't believe what you just saw.
A milk pudding transformed a human into a wolf. All of this is surreal, and your body can't handle it, making you pass out.
While unconscious, you vaguely hear something.

-I told you to not watch the experiment.